The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg...it really is James younger brother. Wow! They sound so alike. I've never heard him before. I've heard James and Carly's son sing and he has a wonderful voice.

That was a double treat. You don't have to really do one in the morning. Thank you for this one, it was quite enjoyable.

Edited by ChattyKathy

I forgot about what happened to his son. I pass the spot where it happened all the time.

I've heard other items of 'infedelity' thrown at him, but usually don't care or pay attention to that stuff, unless it concerns cult leaders that have directly impacted my life.

The loss of his son was sad, the other isn't really mine to accuse him of IMHO. But I imagine should it be true or not it causes great stress for his home and might impact his opinion on things that he's gotten a bit more serious about.

But I do enjoy him and did read a book he wrote several years ago about his early days.

That's wild that you pass that area his son was killed at. :(

Kathy,

We've talked about him as you say. He died not long ago, didn't he? It seems so odd because I remember him as a young adult on a TV Western series from the 50's and early 60's. And now he's gone after having grown old. Have I got the correct actor???

sudo

Yes you know it as well as Sudo.

The show was McCloud with Dennis Weaver.

And sure, all men read the articles you know. :wink2:

Well since y'all seem to be getting mine I'll do another.

This one isn't real old but some of you are the age you might have watched it as a teenager. There was a cute little girl in it that later had a role on West Wing. HERE