GreaseSpot Cafe

Deathbed Confession

Shellon

Why did she do it? Was that part told? (I know you don't know...the article didn't say...but I wanna know! LOL)

She told the children their father was dead. At least they didn't have to find out that he had been alive all these years and they were just kept from him or ignored by him. Some solace, though.

Was it kill or be killed?

This story needs more detail! (Again, I know you don't know.)

awwwww poor little head, that happens to me once in a while icon_smile.gif:)-->

i almost said i would have thanked her but that didn't sound very nice

well enough about me, on with the investigation of the story

i was really yucked out that the there were 2 bags in the freezer and also i wish that freezer had been plugged in for the sake of the police

ExC you brave girl! I almost said something very similar, but chickened out at the last minute. Wow! What guts!

OK, so here's what I chickened out about (to give you company, ExC. LMAO!).

When my dad was holding us all at the end of a double-barrel...I remember wishing my mother would get that thing away from him and blow his freakin' head off once and for all.

Times like those...yeah...I wouldn't have been mad at my mom if she'd just had had enough. Ya know?

Well - I guess I'm the odd one out. I think she should have kept her big trap shut!

The children have enough to deal with, now - her death and burial for example. To bring up a father they's possibly forgotten, or had dealt with somehow in the past....is cruel to them.

I t is interesting to me that whenever a woman murders a man , there is a tendency to try to justify it, usually from women who have experienced horrific relationships with fathers , husbands, and 'understand' why it happened.

I realize that many men are evil and worthless, but murder is murder.

Well I guess I gotta put in my 2 cents worth. Being the survivor of 14 stepfathers, and never having even seen a picture of my bio-father.

Of the 14 stepfathers I had each one was pretty messed up for the most part. And all of them were abusive in one way or another, both to my mother and all of us children.

If my mother ever tells me she killed one of them, I'd just think "good he was just using up good air anyway." icon_mad.gif

Sorry just tcat showing her claws.

quote:
I t is interesting to me that whenever a woman murders a man , there is a tendency to try to justify it, usually from women who have experienced horrific relationships with fathers , husbands, and 'understand' why it happened.

I realize that many men are evil and worthless, but murder is murder.

i could write a book but i'll spare you icon_smile.gif:)-->

I understand excathedra, and am not making any judgement on you and it makes me sick that you've experienced such abuse.

All I was saying is we don't know anything about the particular deathbed case, and it was interesting to me that it would try to be explained or justified without knowing the facts.

A guy I was in cub scouts with murdered his wife and buried her in the patio. I dont need to know his reasons to know what I think of that. Another guy from cub scouts murdered his whole family a few years ago, and his father was the scoutmaster!

We gotta keep kids out of the cub scouts!

I've been rethinking this. Maybe I have to retract my previous statement.

Perhaps in revealing all, her children learned how much she cared for them. If the man was abusive and she "removed him" isn't this an ultimate kind of love? And - by keeping him in a freezer, his body could not be found. Without a body, there is no crime.

Methinks she was smarter than I had first given her credit for!