GreaseSpot Cafe

wassup??

jen-o

uh....duh...i think i know what day of the week it is sudo,,,and i think i know it is a holiday.

obviosly i have already called up a relative or two or three or four..........maybe that is the problem.

stop assumimg you know it all..

dang... you folks .... me off sometimes'

yeah..i'll go have another beer myself...sheesh

quote:
Originally posted by herbiejuan:

No Just temporarily unavailable

If you go to the *GO* button at the top of the page and click on it there is a button that will direct you to another chatroom.

What "GO" button? All I see is a "connect" button but it only takes us to the GS chatroom if its available.

quote:
It now says that Paw's parachat room license has expired. Only he can get it fixed, and I think he has other far more important things to do right now.

Hap -- amen. I agree. And if money is the cause, I wonder if those of us that use the chat room can contribute. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

I went to the parachat link, and they suggested contacting the webmaster, or owner -- which is NOT AN OPTION. As you said, Paw has more pressing matters on his mind right now.

Paw -- if I can help out???? icon_smile.gif:)-->

I would be willing to help, but from previous discussions on this topic, I have an idea that Paw does not seek financial help on these matters. If I am wrong, just say the word, and email us a snail mail address and a check is on the way.

In the meanwhile, while we have a break from chat (however long extended) maybe jen will come play in icon_eek.gif Politaks.

~HAP

Hap the Paypal link is still working from the tshirt sales if you wish to contribute you can do it there if you dont want the shirt just leave a note in the box. Scroll down to Paws post here:

http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=9...09262#755109262

Geese you'd think Parachat would have better things to do on Thanksgiving Day.... Turkeys

thanks Dove, I didn't know that link existed (since I was not interested in a shirt, I didn't read that thread.) As a frequenter of chat, I think it would be cool to help in some small way in its overhead, not that I think Paw expects or requests it of us.

The fact that the room is down could be due to numerous possibilites, not the least unlikely of which is a glitch in the parachat system. It could also be that they misposted a bill. In any event, it CAN WAIT until such time as it can be dealt with.

Shell, I don't think anyone thought that. I, was referring to the fact that in light of the situation posted in the Prayer Forum concerning his Dad, our need for access to the chat could easily wait. Sorry if it sounded otherwise, I am surprised if it was taken that way. apologies given.

~HAP

Edited by HAPe4me

When Paw offered the t-shirts for sale, he made it known that the sale $$ would benefit this site, and though he did not request the money, it sounded (to me) like it would be "a help" that would -- *grease* the greasespot cafe, and help it run more smoothly.

I have one of those t-shirts, but if help is needed to keep the chat room up-and-running, I'll be right behind HAP, sending in a check, with no expectations of anything other than good conversation, with folks I can relate to. icon_smile.gif:)-->

I don't know why the chatroom is down. Don't need to either. But it does take money to run this board. Some asked about helping with that cost,each persons choice. For those that wanted

to I was just pointing out that the Paypal account was still there an easy way to do so if one wanted to. Sorry if anyone took that to mean that money was needed or requested.

The Cafe Chat works just fine by the way.

Dove, I understood what you were sharing. thanks.

I can't get to the Cafe Chat (the one thru the "Go" button.) The link says something called the "Chime applet" not found. I expect it has something to do with something on my computer, but does anyone know where one might find a chime applet?

~HAP