GreaseSpot Cafe

Caption Contest

ChattyKathy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bluzeman is enjoying himself rather nicely. Do your cheeks hurt yet?

Mr. Hammeroni, squirrels are your hobby. Seriously? Never knew one to have an interest in squirrels. Hey...am I missing some joke here or something...hmmm...

Question for you. Why did chipmunks get named "ground squirrels"? I asked someone once and they said it was because they (ground squirrels) couldn't fly, at which time I just smiled and made my exit stage right. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by ChattyKathy:

Question for you. Why did chipmunks get named "ground squirrels"?

Is that ground squirrels, as opposed to chopped squirrels, squirrel jerky, squirrel chops, or are you trying to say something else here, Kathy?

I understand squirrel stew is a fine dinner on a cold winter's night.

icon_wink.gif;)-->

quote:
Originally posted by Mark:

quote:
Originally posted by ChattyKathy:

Question for you. Why did chipmunks get named "ground squirrels"?

Is that ground squirrels, as opposed to chopped squirrels, squirrel jerky, squirrel chops, or are you trying to say something else here, Kathy?

I understand squirrel stew is a fine dinner on a cold winter's night.

icon_wink.gif;)-->

Is there something you and Mr. Hammeroni knows about this subject that I'm not seeing? icon_eek.gif

Oops, have to go...just called by the boss to start calling everyone and telling them not to go to work. Although I think that would be easy to discover right now. I've never seen anything quite like this. And power is being lost all around due to ice. If I lose my power....well it won't be a pretty thing.

Mr. Hammeroni, had to bring this one here from your link.... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:

Skwerl Nuts by Susan from Buttcrack, Mississippi

This way is for men only!

Ah he11, Y'all, the easiest way to cooks a squirrel is ta take some nuts, stick 'em in your underwear, waits for the skwerlz to come find 'em, and then gives them such a smack! They's deader than a doornail, they iz!

Course, you beter hope that they picks the right nuts to bite!!!

Then, you get some charcoal brikets and stick it in your underware and cooks them! The skwerlz I mean!

My brother told me that I am "just eccentric enough" that I could show up early the first day of one my next classes, dressed in a fairly nice shirt, pants, hair properly greased back. I should begin to say: "good morning (or evening) students. My name is professor (insert name). I will be taking professor so and so's place this semester. Welcome to Chemistry 220." He thinks I would really have them rolling in the aisles when the real prof showed up.