GreaseSpot Cafe

Eyes To See

ChattyKathy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
1) Have we preconceived a person of race, religion etc based on what the world defines of them only, as well as, my personal opinion guiding me on what I want them to look like, as well as, not liking what they do as in prayer practice as example, as well as, it just looks so different that I seem unable to see it? Are these things that affect how we view others? Or what about the ones that are just insane and should not be considered and seen by me?

After a phone chat with someone never known before and to then meet with that person face to face!!!~~~ was the face at the phone chat the same face at the face to face?

justa thot

Shell, he finally showed up but he flew all night and waited most of the day in an airport he entertained himself in. Telling me at one point how the snow plow was out on the runway doing figure 8's, he thought to be deliberate. His thinking was they had all gone a tad bonkers by then. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Since the last time he slept was Thursday night I suspect he isn't going to open his door till sometime this afternoon.

Your account of Kelly's gift must have just grabbed your heart big time. Bless her heart, and Sam's...they've had to learn something about life and death we rather they not know as youth. Wonderful they have you with your fire and determination, heck Sam already displays it quite well doesn't she? And Kelly has a heart of powdered sugar it sounds.

Okay best make some breakfast and have ready just in case he actually does get up. icon_wink.gif;)-->

With SongRemainsTheSame's permission I'm posting the beginning of his latest email to me just because it's fun, and I thought y'all might agree. Thanks Song. icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:

"Somehow I deleted your last email to me before I responded to you. Dadgumit! Do you still have it to resend? If not, I'm terribly sorry fun man."

Ahh dear friend so you did read my last em. Should I invoke my read between the lines skills?

I read your email and would have responded. But instead, I decided to subunconsciencely and Main Entry: crise de conscience delete your em as a response and just hoped you can not resend. Well, if you do have it to resend, I suppose I will deal with it again. If not, I'm terribly sorry (insert snickers), but it was fun man.

Ahh dear friend, but I do have a copy... oh I bet you were good with the "dog ate my homework this morning" and your espanola teacher for some reason believed you eh! Or the ole "flat tire home late gig". Or the ~~~ Oh, never mind~~~ I believe you!

I am going to rewrite it from my photo Egraphic memory~~~ ready? One "Dadgumit" coming up (what does "dadgumit" mean?)~~~>>>

Kathy

Why do I understand this so well. I have not been able to put it in a category or a paragraph what you shared in your first post here. WOW!! so many hurdles I have tried to leap and seem to fail. I am afraid of failure at times cause of the lose in my last 10 yrs of life. I am not perfect nor do I want to be perfect. But I seem to analyse many things into a depth that I dont understand. Its like putting a square peg in a round hole.

Well CK hahahahhahhh

BAArat eh hahahah ahhhh thanks. Did you not know, or haven't you heard, have I been so long with you Chatty that you do not know who I AM!!!! hahahahah

Nah no way I'll post the whole em for public viewing. Why someone may get the wrong idea The SnowMan Boxer part~~~~ hahahahhahahahaaaa

Sometimes my humour is a little dry concerning my above reply's the partial post.

Let me step it up a notch!

That partial piece you posted by permission oh my em to ya just seemed like a photograph of someones big toe!!! wohahhahhaha.

AND TO EVERYONE ~~~All the lock boxes I ever had~~~ I threw away the master key along with the boxes!!!

Rok On CK

Songster

post script~~~ I do read between the lines so many times, I wonder what I am really reading!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheSongRemainsTheSame:

Well CK hahahahhahhh

Song, I can hear your voice doing some weird cackle right now....stop it! icon_razz.gif:P-->

BAArat eh hahahah ahhhh thanks. Did you not know, or haven't you heard, have I been so long with you Chatty that you do not know who I AM!!!! hahahahah

You're seriously freaking me out now! icon_eek.gif

Nah no way I'll post the whole em for public viewing. Why someone may get the wrong idea The SnowMan Boxer part~~~~ hahahahhahahahaaaa

Well YOU brought up your boxers not I, was I to just ignore the topic? icon_redface.gif:o-->

Sometimes my humour is a little dry concerning my above reply's the partial post.

Let me step it up a notch!

Come on fess up, sometimes your humor is whacked to the max man. And if you stop it I'll come smack you. icon_smile.gif:)-->

That partial piece you posted by permission oh my em to ya just seemed like a photograph of someones big toe!!! wohahhahhaha.

I've never had anyone describe his writing as a big toe before. Um, don't do it again man. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

AND TO EVERYONE ~~~All the lock boxes I ever had~~~ I threw away the master key along with the boxes!!!

He tells the truth y'all. He's a good friend to have. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Rok On CK

Songster

Rok On Songster

CK

post script~~~ I do read between the lines so many times, I wonder what I am really reading!!!

Well it helps when you don't delete un-responded emails, just ask me. icon_smile.gif:)-->