GreaseSpot Cafe

4 year old wanted a middle of night movie

Shellon

Good problem solving skills. I once woke up at 3AM to find my 2 yr old son on his haunches on top of the refridgerator next to a cupboard where he saw my wife put away a box of cookies. In order to do this, he had to use a drawer to boost himself up to the counter top, then use an upside down large bowl in the dish drainer to get to the top of the refridgerator.

He scared us like that a lot, but he's 14 now and he seems to understand the concept of safety better. Maybe that mom should learn to pray.

My friends boys stole her car one day one was six the other eight the six year old sat down where the gas pedal was and pushed it while the other one drove.

it was her car but the boys got charged and the older one got taken away for about a year to detention home for that and the fact she asked the judge how was she suppose to find them when they took the car, and admited she couldnt control them.

man 4 she is going to have her hands full.