God first

Beloved David Miller

God bless your heart

Yes I have ask the same questions

"Like Is this stuff for real"

I do not know either

"Who is in control?" I do not know either

you wrote

(sorry for the *way-brain* --but it did come to mind.)

I do not think its a way-brain to question because I question the sale-ing of things to get money

Sonething about it makes me question it too

I think questioning things are not bad so lets question until we see no need

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved Vickles

God bless your heart too

I have a feeling that he is more than fake but I want to me sure

Beloved Excathedra

God bless your heart too

I been doing ok. I been posting mostly in the doctrine area these days but not as must

Its good to see you too

thanks for thinking about me

Beloved Belle

God bless you too

It good to see you too

Yes I take it with a gain of salt and sometimes a whole bag of salt

This guy makes me skeptical because he seems to be looking to get money by sale-ing films of his healings

One thing that concerns me is the total suspension of disbelief that is required in just the beginning of the second paragraph. "He will scrape away cataracts and eye tumours with a knife, remove breast cancers with a small incision and cause the crippled to walk with just the touch of his hand. In a meditation room a ceiling high stack of discarded crutches, wheelchairs and braces pays silent testimony to his success. He is acclaimed as the greatest healer of the past 2,000 years."

Ok right whatever, dude ain't scraping my eye with any knife. It seems a basic understanding of anatomy and disease is not required to heal people, cateracts are not a clouding of the surface of the eye but the lens. I think even God would tell you to go see a Doctor and have the cataract removed by trained professionals.

Don't even get me started on breast cancer, cancer can never be cured by just removing the main tumor, it always needs to be followed up by chemo-therapy and or radiation treatment. Cancer always spreads to other parts of the body that's the defining pathology of cancer.

Peace Roy,

Seth

I've heard about this guy through third part sources though dont know any details. Of course anyone with Way training has been conditioned to immediately dismiss such person as a fraud who operates devil spirits. Its just a conditioned response for most former Way people. Whether or not you believe in healing is fine by me though I do find it interesting that some people who have left Way decades ago will accept the concept of divine healing only if its coming from someone else with Way training. Its still a huge block for these folks to consider that someone who was never in TWI could "minister healing" (Whatever that really means).

Myself I'm a natural skeptic of "healers" in general - though I don't expect everyone else to be - I would just hope that they aren't excluding the possibility of divine healing on the basis that someone has (or hasn't) had Way experience.

God first

Beloved Mister P Mosh

God blessed your heart

I loved your art work

thanks

Beloved Wyteduv58

God blessed your heart

I only saw part of the show myself

Beloved George Aar

God bless your heart

Beloved Tom Strange

God blessed your heart

Beloved Diazbro

God blessed your heart

Yes its hard not to get caught up in the teaching of the Way

But my problem with John of God is that he records his healings and sales them for money

your words "I am a natural skeptic of "healers" in general" blessed me

I think its a quote alot of us since the way can say but I think I am more skeptic when they ask for money but each man to his own quote but I like that one