GreaseSpot Cafe

Lawsuit contest: name the document or question you want me to ask TWI

pjroberge

PJ -- perhaps you should ask about the "debt" thing. Twi insisting that members give up a stable financial commitment (a mortgage on their home), in order to support a tenuous spiritual committment (following orders from twi).

For one to relinquish equity in a home (for a religious organization), might do some good for your case in court, but then again, it may not pertain to the case you have going on. But if it does ........... icon_smile.gif:)-->

Can you ask them if lcm is getting any monetary or intangible pay from them? Are they supporting him directly or indirectly in any way?

Has donna's compensation increased since the lawsuits?

How many lawsuits have they settled in the past 10 years? How many have they had filed against them? How many have they filed? How many have they "won", settled and lost?

How many people/corporations have they sued over copyright infringement?

Ask them about how my twig coordinator told me to get my money for the advanced class by cashing a couple checks at Kroger's (local grocer) and then believing that they wouldn't bounce before payday. She told me to bounce 10% more than I needed and give the 10% as ABS to insure that God would keep the checks from bouncing for 9 days. I did it, and they still bounced icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
cashing a couple checks at Kroger's (local grocer) and then believing that they wouldn't bounce before payday. She told me to bounce 10% more than I needed and give the 10% as ABS to insure that God would keep the checks from bouncing for 9 days.

She REALLY said that????? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Somehow I can believe it. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I would like to know why Donna is being allowed to stay when other married couples who are split are not allowed. I also would like to know how they legally can require corps or staff to give them a full detailed list of their actions at all times. I also would like to know how legally they can tell people when to or not to get pregnant. I would also like to know why RR didn't do anything about Loy when she knew of his wrong doings?

• 2 months later...

For Rosie,

Who does your laundry? Who cooks your meals?

Who cuts the grass at your house?

Do you claim this as income on your personal tax return? What about the others on the BOD ?

Did you bring both sets of books or just the one the IRS gets to see?

What's the going interest rate for numbered accounts in the Cayman's ?

Provide a list of all corporations foreign or domestic that you sit on as a director or trustee.

Who does the 9 million belong to that is in the Way Credit Union? Can I have the names of the 10 largest depositors and share holders?

Has Loy C. Martindale received any compensation from TWI in the last 2 years?

What is Gunnison Inc actually used for? Who has access and use privileges there?

Exactly who are the "members" of TWI Inc?

How is the board of directors determined?

What would be the process of removing or replacing a board member?

Pat

How about the record of loans from the Credit Union and can they explain why only loans were made to those who attended fellowship and why if you did not then you were not approved. And why they closed accounts without the proper notice as required by the state. Perhaps the Ohio Credit Union Board would be interested in seeing this info. I don't think mark and avoid is a legal reason to turn down a loan in the state of Ohio or any other for that matter.

Pat-

How about where are the 500 ar 15's and what are they for? ask for their serial numbers.

do they have tac-triggers for them so they fire automaticly? why?

How many rounds of ammo and magazines do they have for them?

Is there still a pile of silverdollars in the new knoxville bank?

what is the status and amount of the offshore abs from the 70's and 80's, I remember it was never going to be repatriated.

What is their current membership. what has it been each year for the last 10 years?

how do they determine memberhip- abs class attendance

twig participation or what?

How many active way corps and what are their assignments?

Explain the costs associated with running the classes. In your deposition in the P@@l@r lawsuit you said the $100 fee was just to break even. How much does it cost to put on each class and what costs does each $100 offset?

You said TWI is a research organization with a research facility. Who does the research? How many people are in your research department?

How are salaries determined? Are employees required to live in the dorms on campus? What if an employee wanted to buy a house? Would they be able to be an employee and have a mortgage? Finance a car?

When did you quit requiring employees to live on campus if you have changed your policy?

What is the average salary of a director level employee? What is the average salary of a regular employee?

What and when was the latest research book published by TWI that was not a revised edition of a previously published book?

Give several examples of US State Coordinators who have not completed the WC training program. Give several examples of US State and Region Coordinators who have not completed the Foundational, Intermediate and Advanced Class series.

Do you have people attending classes or fellowships who do not give money? How many? How long could a person attend without giving money to TWI? Give several examples of people in the US who have attended for years without giving money to TWI (not children). You do have the "Blue Forms" to check for that, don't you?

Who lives in the Corps Chalet? Who maintains the property? How are they paid? What bank account does their pay come from? How much are they paid? How is it decided who lives in the Corps Chalet?

Did you provide copies of the lawsuits to your followers?

Who is permitted to order books from your bookstore? What is the criteria? How long do you keep records on your followers and former followers? What kind of records do you keep on them?

I'd also ask about what % of their employees are minority and what % of their employees are handicapped. I know for a fact that they refused wc training to one very qualified person who had a mild handicap. This person had some powerful friends so it might have been pushed through, but not without a fight.