GreaseSpot Cafe

Lawsuit contest: name the document or question you want me to ask TWI

pjroberge

I will be conducting a very aggressive discovery phase of the trial, and I am going to include you all. That's right!

Until I file the discovery requests for documents and interrogatories and take depositions, I will be conducting a contest for the most revealing question you would like me to require TWI to answer, or document you would like to see.

You can be anonymous and not reveal who you are, or do so publically. There will be a $25 prize for the most creative question sent to me And, an official certificate for most creative questionwill also be sent to the winner

Judging will be by a panel of 3 friends and myself. Please e-mail them to: lawcontest@prowebtechs.com

Let's all have some fun with this and show TWI where it's really at....

Edited by pjroberge

washington: The deadline for interrogatories could be as far away as a year or two as in the Peeler case, or this winter, depending on how many motions I file and TWI files. I am thinking that TWI's attorneys will be up here for ski season next winter at the earliest..

I am allowed 25 written interrogatories under federal rules, so let your imagination go wild with what question would be the most damaging or embarrassing fact that could be revealed publically about TWI.......

Pat, please ask about the true relationship between Donna and Rosalie and why Donna gets to remain at hq. Is it just a good friendship, or something much deeper? Even if it were a friendship, why the royal treatment?

As you know, this is quite important to lots of us cause of past TWI policy, that demands the spouse of disgraced or terminated Corps be sent away with the disgraced or terminated Corps.

JT.

you say,

quote:
If you are minister and therefore exempt from Federal income tax,

just a clarification...

We heavy revvies are only exempt from that part of our incomes that constitutes housing expense... otherwise we pay income tax just like real people (well, poor people).

Given twi passion for lying under oath, as well as anywhere, I can't understand the point of asking questions.

They are gonna answer them like they've always answered them; to their favor.

And us? Left with a bag of unanswered questions, as usual.

Shellon:

You ask the questions of TWI under oath, and should they lie(purjury), they can be charged with a criminal offense.

And with enough hard court admissible evidence and documentation, you can may be able to prove any perjury that may have occurred.

You have no chance of catching them however if you don't ask the questions...

More wild fantasy and self aggrandizement.

It's a piddling little suit over a domain name. You can fantasize all you want about turning up some "damaging or embarrassing fact" but discovery will be limited to questions relevant to the subject matter of the suit.

Long Gone:

Apparently you really don't inderstand or read what has been posted.

Your last post does not appear to be a contest entry, nor is your claim of self aggrandizement based on any factual basis.

Also, the lawsuit is about alleged copyright infringement with a small part being the domain name.

Pat said: You ask the questions of TWI under oath, and should they lie(purjury), they can be charged with a criminal offense.

============================================

I totally understand how the legal process works, thanks.

Yes, they will lie,(purjury) and SHOULD be charged with a criminal offense.

For me personally, I just can't stomach the same old lies to the same old questions.

wouldn't these questions have to pertain to the spacifics of the suit?

I wouldn't think you could ask for answers to anything not concerning the site thats for sale.

my question would be, why did you wait so long to file this suit and why didn't you take the advice you were given a long time ago and register it then? ok, thats 2 questions lol

quote:
Originally posted by pjroberge:

Long Gone:

Apparently you really don't inderstand or read what has been posted.

It's you who doesn't understand, but have at it if you like. "Let your imagination go wild."

Long Gone:

quote:
It's you who doesn't understand, but have at it if you like. "Let your imagination go wild."

This thread is about the lawsuit contest, not the lawsuit.

You have posted your criticisms of me on the lawsuit thread and now you come to this thread to post the same criticisms. Why is that?

Pat,

My comments in this thread specifically relate to this thread, in which you have represented to people that you will be able to ask TWI virtually anything you want and that they will have to answer your questions under oath. That is simply not true. If you ask them questions about matters not relevant to the subject matter of the suit, they will object to the questions, based on rule 26 (b) of the Federal Rules of Civil Practice.

long gone: You are correct and I know this. But that doesn't mean that they can't be asked anyway or saved for another lawsuit....

I asked a question in an interrogatory that I sent to the plaintff in a case. Because we were not limited to 25 interrogatories including subsections as with Federal Rules of Discovery, I went ahead with the extra question knowing I hadn't wasted part of the limit.

I asked something to the effect of:is there any other information you haven't disclosed that we should know about that is important for us to know?

Surprisingly, they answered and gave me information that I didn't know about. You don't ask, you don't have a chance of getting......