GreaseSpot Cafe

Sadistic leadership

GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought the same thing myself. OM slammed me recently on another thread - totally out of the blue, and brought up something that was discussed, what, 2 years ago? - he's still holding a grudge regarding that discussion, which quite surprised me as I had forgotten all about it - I wondered why he seemed to hate me almost and why his response was so nasty, and quite frankly much more extreme than he's been with other posters.

I have often thought he is a BOD, or some other top hot dog who gets his jollies defending adultry and other TWI odd doctrines.

I too don't think he's who he says he is, and haven't for a while now.

Oenophile

quote:
One could easily get the impression, by oldies continuing to derail the accounts of the victims of twi perpetrated abuse (physical, mental, sexual)by minimizing their suffering and by shifting blame and responsiblity to them, that he is not who is says he is. Rather than a ex-twier just trying to offer a balanced perspective, one could consider quite validly that Oldies is and always has been an twi operative whose mission is to subvert the quest for truth and to discourage others from airing their stories

Quite the contrary, I am all for folks sharing their experiences and airing their stories. Please do. But there's more than that going on here, principally the excessive victim mentality propaganda laced with perpetual hatred of Victor Paul and the BOT. That's a lot more than just airing stories. No matter, Greasespot is a good place to be and I'm not a twi operative, haven't been involved with them for over 10 years.

By the way, I can't derail a thread alone. "Don't Feed The Monster". If folks don't want derailments, don't respond to my posts. Thanks.

Well, he has identified himself in a picture from another poster. His name is Phil. I'm not going to add his last name here, although it was included on that post.

The other poster knows him, and can vouch that he is who he says he is.

So I really don't think that he is a covert innie, although I was wrong about this kind of thing before - a la the Qamiqazi/Satori thing.

Ok so now you admit there were victims...but they are simply too *excessive in their victim mentality* for your personal tastes? Have I got it right oldies?

Gee heres a thought...maybe there wouldn`t BE *victim mentality* and *hate of Vp* if he hadn`t VICTIMIZED and abused those whom he promised he would *teachthewordlikeithadn`tbeenknownsincethefirstcentury* ....thereby destroying his credibility and any respect we might have had for him...D`uh

You act like it is OUR fault that he was such a creep...that he chose to exercise so very little morality or decency of character...why would it annoy YOU that we despise HIM for his cruelty to our brothers and sisters in christ?

Why is it so important for YOU to defend such a despicable character?

Why must you slam us for not wearing our rose colored glasses anymore?

I will pop in to say, Dot -- well spoken!

I know who OM is, do not know him well from ancient days but did glimpse enough of him 29 years ago or so to say: he was much the same then...did not see what he did not WANT to see. Sorry, om, I feel your at times callous, clueless demeanor is a very willful decision. Of course, you are entitled to your opinion and your say. But it is a rather undeveloped, immature stance you seem to bring. You come off as somewhat selfish and childish, unable to really appreciate what others have been through because you have no analog, no scale, no experience to really help you. I would say, from what you project here, that you have an empathy shortage in your programming...

I have little sorrow left for poor, helpless vp or whoever --- he made his deal, his bargain and he received his reward; the perks, the Harleys, the free spending money, the adulation, the booze, the motorcoach, the plane, the access to fawning syncophants and toadys, the star-eyed girls, yes, some in their early teens and on and on and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.....

Does he really NEED defenders??? I would suggest GOD get the praise for the knowledge of His Word and Will that seeped through, not a man who seemingly had no great desire to live as the servant that the Lord Jesus requires those with oversight to be...IMHO,... YMMV...

I haven't read this whole thread but it seems some ex way believers are criticizing other ex way believers for believing too much and THEN getting burned!!! icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif:confused:--> icon_mad.gif Hello????Didn't we all used to call ourselves believers?? I was not THAT committed - I was a bit of a fence sitter - you get blessed the more you get committed doncha know?? But... I felt fearful- it seemed the more you shut the world out (the good normal people of the world - those you work with your natural family - old friends etc) the more vulnerable you were to leadership and their ........ so.... what is the point of arguing and dissing the former more committed ones for "believing" too much and then getting burned?? (oh but they werent' sharp - too bad - that is what some of the posters say)(I call myself "imablvr?" because I felt somewhat soft and sentimental about formerly being a believer when I signed on, but now actually I'm tired of my handle . I think I will ask Paw if I can change it)...but....we were all urged to be "believers" and be committed - shut off from the rest of the world ....work on staff...go Corps....go WOW (I did do that) so this smugness towards believers believing and getting burned in the process?? It's ridiculous!! and I'm not gonna mention names who is doing that.