GreaseSpot Cafe

An innie e-mailed me today

pjroberge

You guys are a trip. Paw just asked that the quibbling be stopped.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat, why do you persist in acting like such a jerk?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An opinion not shared by all. Why do you and your friends have to find fault in stuff like this to begin with? Most of this thread is about you shouldn't have done this, or shoulda have done it this way. My style is mine and if some have another opinion of how to do it, you are entitled to that opinion.

Why don't we discuss the mindset of the person who wrote the e-mail and how TWI has them convinced that things are looking better? That was the reason for this thread."

AMEN AND AMEN PAT

Pat I have to agree with you, it seems everytime that you post something, several others just have to turn it into a personal attack against you. I read your posts for the content and gosh I don't always agree with you, but the current trend of bashing you every time you open a thread, is really childish. No wonder some folks are afraid to post up here, and remain lurkers. They often see how others are attacked for speaking out.

Many others open questionable threads, but their personality is NOT attacked each time. God folks, give it a rest. It is his life and whatever he wants to do is his choice.

Yes you are allowed to disagree, we all are, but you do not have to make it PERSONAL.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear outofdafog,

Thank You. Some posters are under the impression that I need or can be trained to behave differently.

My wife gave up a long time ago realizing the futility of the concept, and she knows me better than anyone else hehehe.......