GreaseSpot Cafe

Nothing hid that shall not be revealed...ready?

LiarLiarPantsOnFire

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
posted by Cindy!:

Y'all being played.

Not I. If LLPOF holds to, and believes the topic of this thread, then -- well, even vpw, lcm, and a whole cast of "characters" fall into the same category.

I expect to be there before the same Judge. Somehow, I am thinking that LLPOF doesn't think that the "cast of characters" will be held accountable for what they have done, versus the things we post here.

Am I wrong??? Oh -- My bad! icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

No I will not pay for people's tickets. If I had the money I would pay for the tickets of those who say they personally were abused by Dr. Wierwille. I want to move the Word and I would tell people about them and my face to face encounter with them. (I would not with paper and ink write unto thee but face to face, something like that in 2 or 3 John)

Talk. What is wrong with "bring it?" What happened to "give 'em hell Harry?" That's President Harry Truman in case you are not in the know. Why hide behind your computer desks?

This is a place for ex-Way people. I am an ex-Way International people but still very much a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, What is the Way? So I believe people here are lying with false witness about Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille. Was anyone who believed Pete Rose was lying branded a luniatic? Where are those accusers now?

Some of you say you were afraid to speak up against others. Why should I be afraid of that now and why should you now do the same things you complain about others doing to you? It's called hypocrisy and cowardice. That's the name of it.

If you can come to Saint Louis, Missouri with your personal tale of Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille's abuse to you I am asking you to please come here. I am peaceable. The servant of the Lord must not strive but be gentle unto all, apt to teach, patient. That must be available so I do it with the help of God. Pretty simple stuff. But it is my duty to ask questions. Meet people one on one. Prove all things. Not just on an internet forum where anyone can say anything and you can't look them in the eye. Come on.

I have no flattering titles for you. I told you I stand with Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille. I am a student of his and I stand against liars and false witnesses. I stand against cowards with responsibilities to speak the truth in love, not lie.

So I can help you and you can help me. Why not come? Remember, come see for yourself. It is an invitation to you. The open bible. The open beliver. I have nothing to hide behind. Why should you hide behind things? Who here wasn't saved by grace?

Doers. Enough talk. Do. Come. Cheap tough talk. Here is someone saying, ok, I call your bluff, straight up, and you won't come only talk. And again this is no threat of physical violence. Just face to face meeting betweeen men. Man to man or man to woman. Fear. It's fear and excuses but I uderstand you have freedom of will.

Ok, so I am not here to be just an angry protester of liars. I took a stand. I said bring it here please, confidently yet reaffirming a peaceable meeting. So before God He knows what I did here and knows or will know if you come. That's all I can do or then I become just a vain persona and talker too don't I?

You have nothing to lose but fear and rewards. Rewards are gained or lost eternally. Not just a Happy Meal prize, so think.

That's all. I am thankful for the freedom to express my views and make an invitation though it cannot be at this time a paid invitation. And I am only interested in those who say they have personal dealings of their own abuse.

I wonder if Pete Rose ever took a lie detector test? They aren't perfect I am told but interesting maybe.

By the way, I type and hit the button. If you are offended in the type or typos, save it for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. He'll answer it as we all shall give account of ourselves to God. Forewarning here, take a note if you need to, lying is not acceptable with God as a service or favor to him, sorta like murdering a person and thinking you're doing God a service is not acceptible either. Revelation to your soul? You will lose eternal reward not gain, ok?

God bless. Now any comers?

Well of course he's "playing"! Who else, after all of this time could still be convinced of veepee's "greatness"? (well, except for a certain poster in San Diego) HEY! That's the ticket! Let's send LLPOF to San Diego (one way ticket) so's they can get their ministry together!

Otherwise, LLPOF, drop by the State Park that is very near you this Columbus Day weekend and visit the weenie roast! I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms and some "eye to eye" contact! OR ARE YOU CHICKEN?

And dude! You need to pick a better example of truthfullness than Pete Rose! It kinda makes you look like a lunatic!

Liar liar.... tell you what....there will be about 50 or so grease spotters in tenn in oct....why don`t YOU back up YOUR big mouth .... show how much courage YOU have got n come pay us a visit...

Tell you what though, you will be suprised at what a decent bunch of folks we are....(Heck, I`ll bet you`d probably even have a good time)....it`s a lot harder to throw those false accusations around when you are face to face.... I personally will look you straight in the eye and let you have the truth with both barrels....doubt you will take me up on the offer though, as I don`t think you have the moral integrity, the courage, or proof to back up your accusations..

What about it liar? Can you back up your big mouth?

Liar...you are venerating and defending a wolf in sheeps clothing....you are calling those he betrayed and destroyed liars....you show yourself to be delusional in regard to vpw sins...and his credentials... as well as unspeakably cruel to those who had the misfortune of viscious mistreatment at the hands of a man that they trusted to teach them the *word* ....don`t think anyone is going to trust you .... nor waste their time trying to change your mind.... you are not worth it ....

p.s. .... Do you think GOD likes for you to attempt to maligne and hurt your brothers

and sisters in Christ who were betrayed by vp?

Truly you are of your father....

Oh, I can just see that meeting now...

LLPOF: Welcome to St. Louis.

Victim: Thank you. Now, in 1979, VPW invited me to his motor coach, pulled down his pants, and tried to shove his Craig into my mouth.

LLPOF: Liar!

Victim: Ooooo-kay....and your basis for leaping to that conclusion is...?

LLPOF: He was the Man O' GAWD!

Victim: Yeah, that's what HE said, but yet there he stood, stark naked. I thought it was a Vienna sausage, but there was no toothpick through it.

LLPOF: Liar! He was given an overabundance of brains and brawn such that the earth shook wherever he walked!

Victim: Wait a second.... Mike, is that YOU?

LLPOF: Uh....not as far as you know.

Victim: Suuuuuure.

LLPOF: Uh, what's that over there? (runs away)

Hey Dude,

I gave up TWI's shame based teachings along time ago. Went through therapy to get my core self back as a result of the TWI's experiance.

I personally would not subject myself to such petty mind duels. I don't recognize VPW's teachings as the truth, nor do I trust anyones "handeling" of the Bible. So if you want to dance, go find somone who will follow hook-line and sinker. If you are looking for debate, you have already lost, merly on self expression and judgement.Beside I think the folks that you are challanging here have "forgotten more then you'll ever know".

But if you feel the need to satisfy a martyr complex, well stick around. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Hey LLPOF! I just saw on TV where Jerry Springer wants "people who still worship at the feet of dead and discredited cult leaders" to call in and be on the show!

Now's your chance to get the word out there BIG TIME dude! Go for it!

P.S. Don'tFence: do you like 'Carls Jr' Hamburgers???

Tom,

Never heard of them. Ok, I looked them up and here's what was on Google:

Carl's Jr.

The Carl's Jr. menu is relatively uniform throughout the chain and features several charbroiled hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, including The Six Dollar Burger, Famous Star, Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Super Star, Charbroiler Chicken Sandwiches, Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, the Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger and the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. The Company also offers a fish sandwich, stuffed baked potatoes, prepackaged salads, french fries, onion rings and fried zucchini. Most Carl's Jr. restaurants also have self-service salad bars and a breakfast menu including eggs, bacon, sausage, French Toast Dips, the Sunrise Sandwich, Croissant Sunrise Sandwich and a breakfast burrito. In addition, the restaurants sell a variety of promotional products on a limited basis. Carl's Jr. also offers a self-service salad bar and an all-you-can-drink beverage bar.

Sounds good to me, especially right now!

Do they have any chains in Indiana? Also, why do you ask????? icon_eek.gif

Fence

havin fun yet, liar?? ROFLYAO???? spittin milk and oreos out yer piehole???

hope you enjoy the millstone around your neck, chump... but you are a brave little troll, spoutin off about how spesselll U R, standin fer GAWWWD an all that, arent ya, big boy???

I have never personally witnessed an oral-fixated necrophiliac before -- what a stange creature....

As far as *judgement day*... I hafta wonder...who will get the biggest *spanking*

Us for talking about what vp did...

VP and twi leaders for WHAT they did...or,

Liar for defending perpetrators of evil...and slandering his bretheren who`s trust was viley betrayed.....hmmm

Somehow, I am not worried about our punishment for telling the truth about what happened.

That there has been a number of women who have reported VP used a story about a doctor's mistake in propositioning them (note that VP was probably in his 50s, and they in their teens to early 20s at the time) gives some accusations about Wierwille sexually exploiting young Wayferesses a very high level of probability.

Concerning VP's claim to be teaching the Word like it hadn't been known since the first century, well 'ol VP was a self-promoting megalomaniac and a false teacher.

Goey!

How are you doing?

Edited by Cynic

What about it big shot? Your bluff has been called...you gonna show up and back up your claims .....or tuck tail and run from the truth?

Slamming the integrety of a whole mess of people you don`t even know ....really decent and much loved brothers and sisters....

The people you accuse of lying have endured so much more than you could possibly comprehend in your tiny little world ...and yet they STILL have the love and courage to help heal many......you coward....you aren`t standing for anything....and aren`t fit to wipe the shoes of those you slander.

Liar - I don't know how you figure you have a right to judge any of us, but since I'm in MO, I'll tell you what.

You go back through the My Story archives and read mine. I wasn't sexually abused by twi, but if spiritual abuse is what you're claiming to be the expert on, I'm one with a story to tell. Not one word of my story is untrue.

I don't understand what profit you think could come of your so-called challenge. Are you planning to help folks heal from their pain (if so you have a very odd way of offering help) or are you just flapping your gums to practice typing?

You come off threatening and accusatory. Would you like to come to my town and what exactly is it you're saying you're going to do if someone takes you up on your "offer?"

I won't come to you because I have nothing to prove to you. I know I told the truth. If you want to discuss it, you come to me.

This is a free country, you can worship whomever you please, but I would suggest you think twice about your choice.

Do you really believe that all the people who have come forward are liars and only you know the truth?

Why are you called Liar Liar and we're not? I call myself bowtwi because I am...

I'll also be at the 3rd annual weenie roast in TN. If you prefer to talk there, I would give you 5 minutes to show me why I should listen to anything you've got to say.

Obviously you type and just hit the send button without regard for whether your post makes sense or not. If you think you're offering help, please read at least one of your posts and then tell me if you still think so.

Well, Gawd bless his heart, he's just still blind and deceived like we once were. It's pointless to waste a single word on him....A fool convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

If he is Craig then he knows full well that Veepee was having sex in that motor coach. Maybe he just still believes it wasn't wrong and everyone was "spiritually mature" enough to handle it. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

LiarLiar:

So you want to challenge us? I have a challenge for you also. Your idol Victor Wierwille not only was guilty of sin unbecoming of a household fellowship coordinator. He also spread doctrinal and practical error with his use of the Way Tree as a religious hierachical power structure. Victor's only reason for the Way Tree was so that he could extend religious and financial control on God's people involved with his ministry. If you are up for a challenge compare the teaching from the below link with Victor's use of the Way Tree as a religious power structure and then get back to me. This is a legitimate challenge. Now we can see if you are more than just a loud bark.

http://www.waychrist.com/Lordship_JC.htm