GreaseSpot Cafe

Nothing hid that shall not be revealed...ready?

LiarLiarPantsOnFire

We know the truth. There is "nothing hid that shall not be revealed". There is no doubt God knows the liars and false witnesses now doesn't He? So many enemies of the living Dr. Victor Paul Wierwille yet it takes his death to bring out the wickedness of lying, bitter souls to "confront" a dead man. You can look me in the eye. I'm living. I'm your huckleberry. Come. Come in peace. I live in St. Louis and I am ready for any and all false witnesses with their bitter, fearful hearts trying to gain man's favor in the name of lying....you get the idea.

So come. Face to face. Eyeball to eyeball. St. Louis, MO. Anytime in a public place. Bring anyone you wish. I will bring myself, my Holy Bible and maybe a tape recorder and 2 or 3 witness I suppose I should bring too.

Who would do it? None. Noone. They shoot their mouth but can't back it up. Again, the kingdom of God is not in word only but in power so please, bring it! The show-me state welcomes your power. Experience has shown me Satan always backs down. He has too basically. Well people do go on lying and deceiving. That is available. First and Second Timothy. Just because someone maintains his lie boldly and with a special seared consicence does not indicate the truth. Ask Pete Rose.

Believe me there are people who would love to see the truth out of some of you. You can hide behind free will but you don't fool God. It is not available. Noone can fool Him, only lie and deceive.

For all you who wonder how now people may get away with such cowardice and slander it is because it is available. We lie in an age of grace. However God is just isn't He? They are forfeiting eternal rewards. ETERNAL. Still no fear of God. That is truly sad. The integrity of the Word and their own eternal rewards. God does not reward liars. The fools who stood up against Paul will lose.

Well saved yet so as by fire. Noone is saved by works, all by grace.

What a day the judgement seat of Christ will be. How many surprises and lies will be exposed.

If you have a lie against Dr. Wierwille you hold as truth by all means bring it. Take it out on me. Twould be nice to see you guys. I am ready.

Any takers or just vain talkers and lying, bitter souls? If you cannont travel that is excusable. If you can, come on. Pleaaaase. Then you can visit the Arch, the Museum, maybe take in a Cardinals baseball game. The Magic House in Kirkwood is neat for kids. Close to a McDonalds I used to work at and was witnessed to at.

God bless.

The guts and the heart say, come. "COME"

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All-ll *right*! ... Yet Another Goosestepping Whitewasher for his Teacher and Man of God in the world!

You'd think that they would learn by now, and mature out of their doe-eyed, mindless, "What shall we do now O Master", adulance of that kraut, and *grow up*!

But nnooooo! ... And this is basically what their 'more than abundant life' leads to?

icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Thank you for the invatation.

I am sure your invatation comes with airline tickets, hotel rooms, rental cars and meals.

I am sure a person with such integrity would not just make an empty invatation without the back up.

Just set up the (paid) reservation's for us, and we can make a party of it icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

LLPOF, I doubt there are as many as 2 here who would waste their time like that. Your opinion just ain't worth it.

This thread, by the way, belongs in either the About The Way forum or the Doctrinal Forum, or better yet, the Vomitorium Forum.

Have a nice day. Please come back when you can't stay so long.

So then... LiarLiarPantsOnFire... did we hide our meds under our tongue this morning and pretend to swallow?

Did you elude the men in the white suits during "Library Day" long enough to log on to the old GSC?

It'll be OK soon son... just sit over there in a shady place, drink some water and practice your Knowles Breathing Method...

You couldn't even pay my way and get me to go to St. Louis, been there done that and wouldn't take the freaking T-shirt!!!!!

Some place worth seeing and I would gladly take you on, and your 2 or three witnesses....... this jr high or what??????

Wow, Liar. Congrats. Some questions though, please...

Who the heck is "noone"? Apparently noone is a real loon and won't step up to the plate like a real adult and take you for their huckleberry. I would but noone has first dibs. Plus I'm married, and my huckleberries are taken.

Noone, come out wherever you are, don't hide!

Another question, what's a "special seared consicence" and what does it have to do with Pete Rose? I've read about his gambling but if he's consicencing around too, I'd like to know more.

And, Do we really "lie in an age of grace"? What I mean is, do I HAVE to lie? I really don't want to, but if you're saying I have to "lie in an age of grace", I'll need some documentation. I figure you'll know, Liar.

I've got more questions but I'll hold them in abeyance until the right time.

Okay, let me see if I have this straight:

LLPOF, you say that a lot (all?) of the accusations against Wierwille are false, and that you are inviting people to come down to St. Louis (I presume that's where you live) where you will refute the accusations. Or maybe just ask the accusers to pony up some proof.

I'll probably be passing through St. Louis on the way to the Weenie Roast in October, but I don't have any specific personal accusations against Wierwille, having only met him twice. My beef is with some of what he taught and how his policies were carried out "on the field".

What makes you think that you are equipped to decide what's truth and what's a lie with regard to Wierwille anyway?

Sorry, LiarLiar, but I for one am comfortable in what I have said. The truth stands, whether you believe me or not.

But I am curious: what "lies" can't you stomach? Wierwille's plagiarism? His sexual indiscretions? His doctrinal fallacies? His death from cancer?

Sometimes, truth hurts. Especially when you have been holding on to a fantasy.

Shaz

I'm confused. Liar Liar do you think everyone is making this up? You must be in an offshoot or something if you actually live in St Louis..I know several years ago I heard all the innies left St Louis for different areas and that the entire city was shut down--I believe for the second time

Ya'll are being played.

This fool has: One thread, 9 posts, Lots of attention, No grasp of reality, No valid biblical perspective, Lots of bluff but absolutely no substance.

How many times shall we allow this kind of fool to stir up?

Cindy,

Are you trying to suggest that LLPOF isn't going to pay our way to ST Louis? icon_eek.gif

Obviously, this person must be living the more than abundant life and would be happy to show off his or her success icon_wink.gif;)-->

Or, am I just calling his bluff icon_biggrin.gif:D-->