GreaseSpot Cafe

If Trinitarians are so bad...

waterbuffalo

quote:
I have never lied about ANYTHING that I have posted here....
I disagree: you've made false accusations, assumptions, and false conclusions...

quote:
The things I have posted oconcerning abuses have all been verified by other posters or backed up with similar accounts. I defy you to point out a single instance of my being dishonest.
Here's one: "I have no respect for the opinion of one who`s only problem with twi is that it hit him in the pocket book." That is being dishonest. When did I ever make that comment. You're false accusing again.

quote:
To hell with our brothers and sisters who suffered and died....to hell with the families destroyed....the children forever lost through our participation in twi....it simply sucked because oldies didn`t like to tithe.
You are a false accuser. Who is the source of these accusations?

quote:
Your attacks on the innocent and to blacken their names and veracity to hide the guilt of your disgraced minister are reprehensible.
What attacks have I made on the innocent? You are a false accuser. Who is the source of these railing false accusations?

quote:
Now...back to why we think trinitarian believing christians are so bad....Do you have an opinion one way or another oldies or are you just here to obscure my point of view by burying it under personal assaults on my moral character, spirituality, veracity?
If folks in twi and offshoots think that the trinitarians are engaging in idolatry, I think they're wrong. On the other side of the coin, if trinitarians think that non-trinitarians are not christians, they are equally wrong. You know something, I never heard of VPW accusing trinitarians of not being saved, of not being Christian; but I have heard accusations of the reverse. But as for my own opinion, I don't think trinitarians are bad at all, in fact I just had a very nice conversation with a woman who's part of the Assemblies of God church, she's a very fine woman and she invited me to her church. I only wonder what will happen when I disclose I don't believe in the trinity ...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent oldies.... you managed to comment on the topic at hand!

There is ignorance on both sides of the isle for sure....can`t help that. What we CAN do is to make sure that we are not continuing to hobble ourselves spiritually with our prejudices instilled in us during our twi years.

Fence:

quote:
Personally, OM, you're always so available here to defend docvic...seems to me you must be independently wealthy to have so much time to post...possibly why you seem so detached from reality.
Funny you should mention this, I've sometimes wondered the same thing about other posters as well. Detached from reality? I don't think so. Hey, just because some folks don't think about and speak about evil works of twi continually, doesn't mean they're detached.

Regards my wealth, nah, I'm not all that wealthy, but do have some spare time on my hands. Never though, on evenings and weekends!

icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 1 month later...

quote:
Originally posted by oldiesman:

quote:
I have never lied about ANYTHING that I have posted here....
I disagree: you've made false accusations, assumptions, and false conclusions...

quote:
The things I have posted oconcerning abuses have all been verified by other posters or backed up with similar accounts. I defy you to point out a single instance of my being dishonest.
Here's one: "I have no respect for the opinion of one who`s only problem with twi is that it hit him in the pocket book." That is being dishonest. When did I ever make that comment. You're false accusing again.

quote:
To hell with our brothers and sisters who suffered and died....to hell with the families destroyed....the children forever lost through our participation in twi....it simply sucked because oldies didn`t like to tithe.
You are a false accuser. Who is the source of these accusations?

quote:
Your attacks on the innocent and to blacken their names and veracity to hide the guilt of your disgraced minister are reprehensible.
What attacks have I made on the innocent? You are a false accuser. Who is the source of these railing false accusations?

quote:
Now...back to why we think trinitarian believing christians are so bad....Do you have an opinion one way or another oldies or are you just here to obscure my point of view by burying it under personal assaults on my moral character, spirituality, veracity?
If folks in twi and offshoots think that the trinitarians are engaging in idolatry, I think they're wrong. On the other side of the coin, if trinitarians think that non-trinitarians are not christians, they are equally wrong. You know something, I never heard of VPW accusing trinitarians of not being saved, of not being Christian; but I have heard accusations of the reverse. But as for my own opinion, I don't think trinitarians are bad at all, in fact I just had a very nice conversation with a woman who's part of the Assemblies of God church, she's a very fine woman and she invited me to her church. I only wonder what will happen when I disclose I don't believe in the trinity ...

I bumped this up so that those who want to see Oldiesman

call Rascal a liar outright can review page 8.

I quoted a post of it so that if the original post is

EDITED,

this post will have a record of its unedited contents.

===================

Oldiesman seems to have a selective memory of

the accusations he's made,

which is only fair, since he has a selective memory

of the contents of OUR posts. Having a selective

memory of his OWN posts is evenhanded.

Dishonest and disrespectful, but evenhanded.

The bias is thus in the selectivity, not in the

memory of one set of posts.