GreaseSpot Cafe

What might you say to the Way if you could get them to listen

year2027

God first

Hi All

Yes What might you say to the Way if you could get them to listen?

Now you can tell you what I would say

So here is what I would say

Roy words to the Way Ministry "First I say God saids I must not hate you because you have set yourself against me

And I must forgive you if you ask but since you have never ask out of love for Christ I still forgive you but

I will never stop warning others of your fasle heart of love You love the god of money and power not the true one

but I love the God the father of all things the God of love the father of Jesus the Christ

your god will fall one day and not be able to get up but my God will never fall

Now I tell you please change while there is still time Close the doors of the Way and give all your money to the red cross

now I may say more or less but these all some of the main words i would speak to them"

Would you say it in of loving tone or would you have to have friends their to hold you back from trying to tear them apart

I would want friends their with me to keep me from doing that which my flesh wants to do to them

then I might be able to help them as my spirit wants to do

that all believers

with love Roy

Years ago, I did write a letter to the man who was my supervisor when I worked on staff. I told him that he certainly must see the problems of TWI, that I respected and admired his ability and what he had taught me, and that now was a perfect time to find a secular job. I offered to write a letter of recommendation for him and to be available as a reference.

I got no reply and he is still working at TWI.

What more could I do?

God first

Hi Jim

You did all you could

I have wrote them many notes but none like your lettler willing to help

I have all ways wanted to stop the pain and now its over I no longer find myself fighting against the way

I wish that person would of listen to your loving heart

Not sure what to say but God bless your heart

with love Roy

Roy, I think about this all the time. The key being "if you could get them to listen".

My husband wouldn't listen. I tried so many different things and ways to get through to him and none of them worked.

To the leadership? I just don't know how they sleep at night.

I have a lot more to add, but I don't have time right now. I'll post more later. Good questions, Roy.

Hi Roy -- I wish that they would listen, but I don't think they ever will. Am watching the Olympics now, and it reminds me of twi (in a sense).

Twi has to go for the gold. They will never be satisfied with the "silver" -- ie -- second place. They are so convinced that they are right, there is nothing you, I, or anyone can say that would change their minds.

Whatever we may have to say to them, will be said to deaf ears -- sadly.

Just my imho (as usual). icon_smile.gif:)-->

TWI (meaning it's current and former top leaders) will never listen. Their consciences have been seared.

But if they could listen and would act, I would have them open their books (all 5 sets) for say the last 30 years, and then turn themselves in to the U.S. Attorney General while freely admitting their criminally fraudulent practices.

TWI Inc. should then be dissolved, the money distibuted fairly, and the responsible leaders tried for their crimes by a jury of their peers. (No Plea Bargaining). Those found guilty should be held personally liable, fined, and then sent to prison for the maximun allowable terms.

Roy,

I've thought and thought and thought about this every since you posed the question. I just can't come up with anything I'd bother to say to them.

Of course, most of the people I had something to say to are either out or have died...and for those who are out and still live, I've said what I wanted to say.

There are only 2 people that I know of who are still in that I'd love to get alone in a dark alley...but that's not talking...that's taking care of business.

God first

Hi Belle

thanks with love and I will be praying that your husband chages his thinking

And I am sure others will join in of the prayer

with love Roy

Hi George Aar

I guess there were times I wanted to say that to them too

thanks with love Roy

Hi Georgio Jessio

I will pray that God gives you a must better bike and I miss the Rock of Ages too

with love Roy

Hi Krysilis

Yes I like that because I need my money too

with love Roy

Hi Porphyra Selenafegg

I will be praying for your needs

with love Roy

Hi Dmiller

Yes they are going for the gold but that just a earthly thing while we go for the love of God

Because who thinks he first better hope they made it to the game

how many Way leaders and others church leaders will not even make it to the air with Christ

with love Roy

Hi Uncle Hairy

yes took our money as a theief would

with love Roy

Hi Goey

I wish they would do the right and just thing too

with love Roy

Hi Shellon

Yes Like Goey words too

with love Roy

Hi Pjroberge

God blessings in your battle with them