GreaseSpot Cafe

Stupid Habits

Belle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think of him every time you waft the garbage bag? or do you just cram it into the wastebasket without filling it with air first, thinking "Hah, I'm free of you now!"

I leave dishes in the drying rack to air dry and always think of my WOW sister who made me dry them with a towel and put them right away.

Oh yeah, and I put the bread in the fridge, fondly remembering my coordinator who would NEVER allow bread to be in the fridge, (but the butter HAD to stay out).

Why was it that the coordinator made EVERY dang decision down to where to keep the bread?

And then there was the other Way Home coordinator who wouldn't let me hang a towel in the bathroom because it "didn't match." Then she hung up all of hers and they didn't match either.

Well, gotta go check the top of my fridge now.

Dear outandabout,

You said, "Why was it that the coordinator made EVERY dang decision down to where to keep the bread?" Reminds me of a WOW family coordinator who was distraught by her family's insistence on buying soft toilet tissue instead of the cheaper brand she wanted! Can't believe that I had to explain to her that something simple like that might "bless" those older ladies!

Dear Belle,

My ex had the ingrained TWI habit of putting his fork down between evey bite. Then he'd look around the table with disdain at the rest of the family. Didn't dare get in my face about it, though! icon_wink.gif;)--> Hate to think what he said to my daughters when I wasn't there.

Dear dmiller,

Not the no-water torture! When I was in res, I would go to the water fountain as soon as the meal ended. And I always wondered why the head table had water -- so true, exy!

Regards,

Shaz