GreaseSpot Cafe

12/4: Dear Matilda Happy Happy Birthday and so much more!

Kit Sober

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite People here in the CAFE' !!!!

I also wish you the best and do hope you fill us in on all the happNings in you and your families life.

Enjoy your special day,

so MUCH to be THANKFUL for.

love,

suz : : anim-smile.gif D D

Hey Babies!!

Thank you for the kind sentiments and happy b-day wishes.

Hope you all are doing terrifically and enjoying the holidaze season...as for me and my house...well, I do so look forward to the whole Christ coming back event...you'll know me by my smile...hope we can drink Jameson's there...

XXX

M

so blah blah blah...I had a great day...shirked off all my domestic responsibilities only becuz my faithful husband sanctioned it....he made dinner, did the dishes and kissed me on the forehead when I went out out to carouse with my bartending compadres...a necessary concession...

on the sweeter side of family came my middle son bearing a bowlful of (what he perceived to be) my favorite candies, my littlest baby giving carte blanche to all the hugs and kisses I could dole out, and my husband presenting me with tickets to a Peter, Paul, and Mary concert...sweet....and then, my newly turned 21 year old got to watch me sling drinks to the Minnesota Twins here in training..now I am a hero...sheesh...

Holler when the trump sounds, will ya?

Life is good...today is today and I am content.

X

M