GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Simon, I am believing you will get the jism, someone's substance, of this ministering:

Fodder, I thank you for Simon and his weakness, just like the workman and the Word. For his words, say they, are mighty. Now therefore perform the DOING of it. And they were all with one accord in the upper room, above Sloppy Joe

Kriston's in Key West, awaiting THE promise of THE fodder, which sayeth He, you have heard of me.

Oooopppps.... I went from ministering to prophecy to searching the scriptures daily whether those things were so. Renewed Mind : shifting gears without overlap.

My people, I must needs be training up my replacement here at work this week, sos my involvement will be limited at best for this our holy week. But seek ye FIRST this out 9th corps tread, and all these things shalll be added unto you. And never forget, lead captive every third thought to the obedience of Christ.

Be ye holy, even as I am holy.

And now abideth Faith, Hope and John. But the greatest of these is Simon. And ye that will be greatest of all will be servant of all. Therefore, Simon, bring me mah coffee laced with Drambuie ....

Love, love, love mah people ...

Edited by Guest

and fodder i just i just wanna thank you for tommy tuttle and his unsound mind, that you fodder are able to heal to the udder most and just just that his mind just calms down fodder and he can stop thinking about udders and rosarybeads. hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus. holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death amen. and now abideth faith hope and john butler the greatest of these is excathedra and her supreme apostolic authority which was given to her by simon peter and upon this rocky and bullwinkle she will build her church. and fodder i just just wanna to thank you for marshmellowquipper’s wisdom and guidance in this our day and this our time. thank you and i thank you.

Time for the Word....."and the man in whom the evil spirit was,leapt on them,and overcame them,and prevailed against them so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded"....Maybe he was just a jealous husband.Thank you Tom and Excath.....you're intercession for the saints gives more comfort than two bottles of valliums.....I'm so blessed right now, I gotta ask God to cool it. Tuttle,who could possibly take your place? I like to take the commas out and just read it as it sets "Verily,verily,..Amen and Amen I say unto you,today,this day,this very day,when I'm dying and all seems to be lost,there's a day coming,you're going to be with me in Paradise"....then it just fits like a hand in a glove and it works with a mathematical exactness and a scientific precision, and you don't have to run around....close your eyes,..make a fool outa yourself.

That's been the curse. Everyone wants to guess.

And now, fodder, grant unto thy servantress, Excath, that with ALL BOLDNESS she may do one thing:

Take a vacation!!

NO!! NO !!! A THOUSAND TIMES NO !!!!!!

Class, I want you to love me.

I surely love you. Sure. (Ha Ha Ha, Eh Eh Eh ...)

But nothing stands between me and that Word.

Take no thought for the Marquitta & Steve morrow,

for tomorrow shall take thought for itself.

And remember, Today (toe-yone) is yesterday's tomorrow ...

Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink. For in so doing thou shalt heap coals of Rosebuds upon his head.

Oh, here come those thoughts again of Rosebud, scantily clad in Vickie of the Del Duncan Negro's hotpants, gyrating to the gospel hymns of Puff Daddy, baby got back, enticing my mind to conceive and believe, and therefore receive, the goodies prancing before my mind's eye ...

Oh my God!! Excath, the sheep - I was laughing so hard I had to leave my work area and wander down the hall. That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

You're right - Rivenbarks hair is lopsided - must be some kind of counterfiet in Divine Design (is that what the hairdressing dept. was called?? I forget).

That kind of sums up the wonderful LEAD experience, doesn't it?

I would have both you lovely ladies of leisure reflect upon the devine design of my prophetess of endor, my magnificently mammaried mother of god WOG, Rosebud. Sister Ex, if not for your keen sense of spiritual need, my need in this instance, I would be less vibrant, less alive and vital, as the mere image of my desire would never had been posted for all to behold and bow unto.

Is it true that ALL sickness is death in part or in whole??? Simonion, what sayest thou???

My dear Rev. Turtle, me thinks you never quite got over your Oedipus complex like you were supposed to around the age of 2 or 3. You aren't supposed to be wanting your mommy at this age my dear man.

O.k., maybe you can keep your complex and project it onto older women, but, sorry dear, the object of your desire which you have fixated on makes me gag - couldn't you have chosen someone else? How about, hmmm... Julie Christie! she's still pretty hot and is the age of your (ugh) beloved, or Jaqueline Bisset, or Marilyn Monroe, Farrah Fawcett - get my drift?

All life is spirit, but not all life is not eternal life spirit.

And I hereby renounce my fascination with and dependence on all tempresses, great and small.

I shall use this our 9th corps tread as that which nurtures and sustains me ...

Ooooo Shanta !!!! Mala casita, lo Shanta ...

... and they fled out of the house naked and wounded ...

We've tried for pages to help you out of this dilemma you're in,that is,this fascination with Rosie and her boosoms,and I'm afraid you need more help than I can give you.There's a Bible class you can take,if you don't mind travelling to Cleavage,Oh. or Tittsburg,Pa. to take it.The name of the class is (sing it with me if you know the words) P-F-A-L has something just for you,...It teaches you keys to unlock the doors,and how to walk right thru-u-u-uu,...so,if you want to have a powerful life that's more than abundant toooooo,..than P-F-A-L is the class for you-oo-ooo!!!! PEEEEEEE--EEEEFFFF--AAAAAA--ELLLLLLL!!!!!

I thank my God for your genuine exhortation and encouragement, and for the PLAF tip. But need I remind you that not only have I had that class more times than you'll ever know, but also that this class was the foundation to my heart being opened like a sunflower to the moon towards all MOGS/WOGS.

God hath shewed me (isn't that wonderful, Gwaud showed him ...) that in order to purge her image from my nous, and consequently from my phronema, I must needs replace those thoughts with other, (heteros, not allos) thoughts. So, just by my considering whether He meant 'heteros' or 'allos', and the implications of the precise usage according to abusage, my renewed mind in manifestation was changed, changed, changed (PLAF '77)) by His name ...

awww simon the lotus...

we're simply abounding in everyfin

it's astounding what the word of god can do

walking rightly talking mighty as a family living tightly see what god has for you

SO be radiant and smile be diligent all the while, his word is in plentiful supply

SO continue to believe

GIVE GIVE and you'll receive

an abundance of everflowing life

....daddy's kookie jar is there just for YOU

Edited by Guest

Simon if one speak shouldn't it be by the course of two or three but let the woman keep quiet in the church,( translation according to abusages," God says shut up"). Or should the self same one interpret. I didn't mean to make this a mathematical paradox. Just need to blow the dust off of my dust covered bible. It has been some time now since I have been involved in a believers meeting or an excel session.

It's good to (*clap*) home again

It's good to have (*clap*) 'shipper within ...

Welcome home, son. Now, hows about you manning the WOW burger tent to bless all our incoming WOWS ???

As far as excellor's sessions go, they are exempt from the requirement of two or three, and let one interpret rule. In these unique sessions, one may or may not, according to the guidance given him by the Giver (THE Pneuma), manifest multiple energemata of the pneuma. This phenomenon is called 'derech benai adam', or, Put you boot directly up Adam's a**"...

Here goes:

Beeepp Beeepp Beeepp Beeepp Booop Booop Booop

Verily, fellowship with the fellowshipper and tune in to Simon. Forsake not the wise counsel of you ex 9th Ex Catherdra. Yea, Tuttle Tweaketh not the scripture, as the manner of some is.