GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Well, if I may jump in...I'm not 9th corps, but was engaged to one...you have mentioned him a few times...

The folks arrived decent and in order. Some were put out by my Amway presentation...I don't understand why. It must be something in their walk with the Father...

We all came out as to who we really were and our GS addiction. Manifestations were not right on. The rest of the time was spent eating and playing 7 degrees of separation.

Exxie did a satellite hook-up. A total high-light, but someone didn't want to share their minutes icon_smile.gif:)-->...so, she was quickly excommunicated.

I had a lot of fun and will be ready to do it again next month...(I'm thinking of selling AVON, maybe water softeners...Herbal Life) I'm not sure but if it doesn't have a cult following I won't bother.

Let me know if I can put you on the guest list! Bring a friend and receive a free gift!

Ok, I guess... well, I'm thinking of an island state...

I did not attend the Tucson gathering and claim medical exemption. It sounds like it was fun, however.

If anyone has a personal need for more information on my medical well-being or whatever, I will only go into it in private. I'd just as soon not, but will if asked.

tnks, niKa.

best person to say who went would be Simontheloaded or the hostess with the mostess, Karmicdebt.

on the medical front, I can be positive and say I am most graciously thankful for a REPUBLICAN, longtime Arizona Congressman, the recently passed away Bob Stump. He served about 25 years in Congress and was variously chair of Armed Services and Veterans Affairs committees. Stump was a tightwad's tightwad, but he quietly advocated for increased benefits for veterans.

Without his service in Congress, I would not have medical coverage. I am most thankful that what I am dealing with is treatable, and at the Phoenix VA, it's being taken care of.

Anyway, your upholsterous endeavor sounds tedious.

Be sure to write something fun if it gets too tedious, ok Professor?

BTW, tonight it rained again (second night in a row). Not enough, but better than none.

Rocky,I'm down the road from the V.A.....Give a shout when you're in the hood....I'm in the phonebook....

As for the Az. ROA,I didn't have to drive the dangtzenvagen,there were no flies,the food was great,and the theme was ...uhh....uhhh...,well there really was no theme....I must say,though,I was very disturbed by how everybody was blowing it on their Christian etiquette.....

But Dear, EX:

Do you really think that 9th corps would be so "unwise" as to slam the door on a member of the illuminati...??? Hmmmm?

That would be like... like... serving full size mints to VPW, handing him a filtered Kool and say, "Here ya go, Vic!", or like telling LCM he looked fat in his tights as a dancer icon_eek.gif, or telling Joe C. that his video color stinks because he can't white balance a camera correctly...

All of these things would result in something stranger than waking up in bed with a horse's head...

It would have been suicide to mention or joke about such things.

I can joke about my illuminteeee connection now. I got out of that too. I keep the EYE for the smae reaon I still wear my WOW button whenever I go to Waffle House. Just for old times sake.

Gray-isheyedone: I have never had anything to do with a horse's head! maybe the other end... c'mon man! get those needs and pants parallel!

Simeontheloaded or MyfavoriteKarmic: c'mon people! download the downlow! we all wanna know who showed... and I thought that the theme was "Mas Cervesa, Por Favor"

Rockman: glad to hear your believing is where it should be now! real glad you're feeling better and I know you really did want to attend...

Reverend2Ts: you are late with your daily revelation... have you not channeled yet today?

niKa: we should have a middle earth ROA, but not until the fall or winter when it's not so damn hot!

leetleExcellentone: can I have a snow cone instead of ice cream? also... I might have a pic to post later on if I can figure it out!

... big hitter, the lama...

TomOddball, thou art careful and troubled about many things ...

You can't put God in a box, like California did to Jack. I speak when He says, what He says, where He says it, how He says it and to whom He says it.

Simon says, that's .... no deal.

I hear people talkin' about being a channel for God, or being used by God. Well, I wanna tell you, if the true God ever channelled anyone, He'd have to rewrite ALL the laws of the universe.

Len?? Ken?? Who wants to share???