GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Interesting DISclaimer, TOMS

So, you don't have head lice...

Who started such a vicous lie to begin with...?? I feel A PFAL Moment comming on, here! Some HEAVY_REVVY from the class...

You just tell me who it is, You just tell me who it is... and I'll... I'll... Have his head!!

YOU! ARE THAT MAN!!!

So, see, in this instance, I am like Nathan, and you are like David...

And the lie about your head lice was started by YOUR OWN WORDS!

Wheww... if you are not listening to God, you're going to hear from heaven another way...

TomS....

Never mind....

It was just an observation that popped up when I was ready to defend your honor when I realized that you had been said to have "head lice"... I searched all the posts and boards for who would say such a DAMAGING thing about one of my elder corps... and... I realized that you were the one that said such a terrible thing...

Then the PFAL spirit (that lives with Mike) visited me... (oddly enough, its name is Phillip-Frank-Abbott-Lester or PFAL for short...) and showed ME that you were like DAVID... and I had to be like NATHAN and show you the error of our ways and was to tell you plainly that "YOU ARE THAT MAN!"

Don't worry, TomS... Phillip-Frank-Abbott-Lester is gone now. He is back with Mike. I guess I pi_ _ ed him off wehen I rebuked in the name of TomStrange.

Sorry for the visitation. I'll share no more from PFAL if it shows up again!

Solidarity, brother!!

Rockster... did anyone ever tell you that you look like that WOW76-78 guy? Are you related?

and I may have more posts, but that's just because I'm the gnat in the butter... little short ones... you still have a considerable lead in numbers of words and letters I think...

so... this mythical tripperoffellows has reappeared on the scene?...

and you know what really blows my mind is that there are some in these forums who have never had the (mis)pleasure of meeting or knowing those past "mogfodat"'s... time sure does fly when you're out of fellowship...

... big hitter, the lama...

Edited by Guest

Inconceivable!

The fact that you would actually consider contacting Hawking… this… this.. great cosmologist (but admittedly - an intellectual philosophical novice), this guy - Hawking - to comment on a such a DEEP phrase as: “Time Flies” ; frankly leaves me stunned and awash in an overwhelming sense of “DUH!!??!” I mean what could Hawking know about the implications of time flying, anyway??

For an answer to such a pivotal question, you should consult Plato, Kant, or Aristotle, or just watch “Princess Bride” and take the word of the Sicilian.

And if you don’t have time to consult these sages for their wisdom about the phrase, then let me save you time by offering you the philosophy of a street vendor.

“Time flies… WHEN you’re having fun! So Have a HOT DOG and HAVE SOME FUN”

“Fast, Good, and Hot” is not just the motto of a hot dog vendor, but it is what most guys look for in a woman. Even Stephen Hawking was looking for such a woman.

Maybe he just should have had a hot dog.

Maybe I’ll have a hot dog, too and then one of those TomStrange Snow Cones.

On a serious note:

I think I will need to leave the GS cafe for quite some time. Vacation, a new job, and other time issues.

Thanks BYE to ALL:

TomS, Ex, Ginger, Dot, Tomt, Raf, Steve, MJ, Pirate, Chewster, Vickles, and... everyone ELSE who put up with my silly posts and my serious ones, too.

Thanks

Bye.