GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

leetleniKa... if'n that's where you want to be... that's where yewl be... I'll put some velcro up there just in case yer balance aint what it used to be...

MySeestorEx: this Vinderbaygo will have a back porch that we all can sit at while traveling... but we'll have to take turns back there throwing chewed bubble gum at the slopper at 55 MPH...

... big hitter, the lama...

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on August 27, 2003 at 12:19.]

Edited by Guest

quote:
Originally posted by excathedra:

reaching up reaching up into daddy's cookie jar

reaching

reaching

reaching

reaching

reaching

reaching

reaching

uhhhhhhhhhh still reaching

Hmmm... mistressEx, you ain't the only one reachin!

Strangerinthenight, i dunno, Slopping for Jesus is kinda catchy... and I would be most honored to capture the images for the documentary.

Edited by Guest

Stranger,just so you don't think I'm some caffeine saturated zombie who paces around all night wondering if my doG can cure my insomnia and dyslexia,I will remind you that 3:18 post time is actually 12:18 Phoenix time....Plus,I rose while it was yet night,this morning,and am now finishing my coffee break....Remember,when you point four fingers at somebody,you're pointing none back at yourself....I'm going back to work....

MyDearBrotherSimeon... when I give you the "thumbs up" sign I'm pointing four fingers at myself, but I don't know what that means... you don't have to explain to me son... we're not in residence anymore... I'm sure you were using your time to work on retemories or memory pegs or maggie muggins...

... big hitter, the lama...