GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Vickles' all night blast patrol episode partner was Rita Smith. Simonion had planned to "hook up" with her at our corps weddings upon graduation, but when the time came, the Emporia winds did indeed kick up and carried lil' ole Rita to munchkin land.

Hegothope is hereby granted the status of elder corps extrordinaire. His life exemplifies volunteerism at its finest. We didn't even have to ask him. Just like Howard, ever eyeing the master, how's he knew when to fetch the coffee (drambui), when to cut the lights, hows not to exaggerate the movement of the love coach on the road so's the master could minister his love of God, the rod of God, in the rear, as it were.

With elder examples like this, how could we 9th NOT walk the walk and talk the talk???

I will be working the slack shop ...

OK, where is DSimoanzelotes-i-is?? He claimed you guys were servin' sh!t sammiches and flavor-your-own pi*s kool-aid over here on the 9th kork thread!!! Well, that's what he said on his un-scheduled-in-his-redeemed-time-analysis-thing-a-majiggy!! it's right over on the 6ckthhppthh kork post.....

Hey,alfakat,I heard the reason the skyynnxxthhh cork started out with so many people is because nobody bothered to check if you guys were really born again before they accepted you...I heard the only prerequisites you guys needed was three months tuition in advance,a willingness to work,and to promise not to marry one of your sponsors during ho-ho-relo....

Wow...I curled up tonight with a bowl of popcorn,a cup of herb tea,and tuned in my favorite tv station,Lifetime for Women,(all right,I was channel-surfing while drinking whiskey and smoking cigarettes),and I happened on this old movie called Murder Ordained...

It wasn't a great movie,but it was about a Lutheran minister in Emporia,Kansas,who kills his wife back in the early eighties....They showed downtown Emporia and Emporia State College...The congregants mortgaged their homes to bail their minister out of jail....It was supposed to be a true story...Anyway,it was kind of eerie....

Deer Seaman, I am sure the sixeth corps served God. They just forgot to say WHICH God. You see, none of this stuff rattles me. When someone comes up to me with that holier than thou appearance, I stand back and take another look at this thing ...

Ex, shall we invite mother to teach our women?

I see our native american cheokee brother is back. Welcome home, son. Now report immediately to the WOWburger tent for your 48 hour shift of blessing.

Good am to you Miss Beehive. You're smelin' sweet as honey today. Hows 'bout we get you on motorcoach prep??

Edited by Guest

i did a google for siman

http://www.daveracer.com/index3.htm

if you scroll down there's another link where we can help free Rev. Tom Bird

hello prodigal fellow. we've been planning a reunion. we're going to use outside funds to fly mother in and perhaps harvey if he can believe to cover his spiritual responsibilities for a weekend

Dear Walkaboutfellow:

http://www.google.com

is a search engine through which you can find the answer to any question you can think of, pert near.

A google search based on what the zealous one described, using simply the two words Emporia and murder brings a list of web sites related to those two words. A quick read of that list shows the one Excie pointed out for us.