GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

TomS, TomS, thou art careful and troubled about maany things.

Let no man dispise thy weight. If he were not corps, I would turn that ole' alfakitty over to satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved.

And right, Excampinelli, Lorian Andersen and Kent "The Kid" Kipplinger were who witnessed to our rising star Tom Birdseed. But when he would not be persuaded, they ceased, saying, the will of the Vierville be done.

Ex, I'm not sure if the Anderson trio said that but they probably did due to the spiritual frustration.

Simonthemostest, you had me thinking you were tapping into your feminine side there for a moment icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Rev. TT, I can't undergo a new assignment yet until I finish the circle drive rock removal. I need a volunteer. I think I'll see if Rock .... y Balboa will help. I just know he'll say ... here am I send me.

Hmmmmm, Free Bird, wasn't Free Bird a Lynard Skynard song? Did I spell that name right? Oh the humanity!

What do you mean getting in touch with my feminine side,Ohbe?...I know what your insinuating...Oh,and by the way,that hat of yours is soooo yesterday...HELLO!...Warren G. Harding is no longer the U.S. president!!! And who are you and Excie trying to fool with your rosie cheeks?...Like,I'm the only one that's aged around here?...I can tell by the innuendos in you girls' posts what you really think of me....

Oh,gosh,forgive me for getting so ....y....I've just had a really stressed out day...I'm sorry (((((ohbehave))))) and (((((Excie)))) and you too (((((Nika)))))and all you wonderful handsome (((((guys))))) and (((((me)))))too....