GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

You think mother would not be too blessed if she knew fodder was touchin' us???

"I going to Florida today!!! I'm going to Florida today!!!"

"Little Mary, why do you keep saying you're going to Florida today??"

"'Cause Daddy says when I turn 13, he's gonna tampa with me!!!" ...

I'm glad I don't get paid for mah sto-ries !!!

karminique a-nique a-nique

vespas ? do you mean will you recognize us by our motor scooters ?

you will recognize me by my (((((((((hugs))))))))) and laughter

don't you know the greatest secret in the world today you belong to this secret society ? ordination, well, that's another subject......

Edited by Guest

I'd love to guzzle one with you ex. Next time I am in your area promise me we will do that for old times sake. Only difference for me after all these years is that it will be Samuel Adams or Corona instead of Bud.

You hereby win an award for the person who has made the most posts.

I am glad you are back to fellowshipping daily and no longer tripped out. It's almost like you are in a cyber Way Home.

Have we all not lived in a Way Home at one time or another? When our kids are grown and gone we are going to start one again.

Be prepared to relocate to Tampa in about 6 or 7 years, some of you. We won't charge much rent. There will be internet connectivity in all rooms.

Edited by Guest

Jesus,don't any of you people around here have jobs?...Or maybe you guys post at work....I suppose that's ok as long as you're getting paid for it....I guess us 9th corps have elder corpse like Igotcorona to thank for teaching us the corpse work program,....namely,how to get four hours of work done in an eight hour day....

Edited by Guest

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children post on this thread ...

Hegottampadwith, no offense meant with the Tampa pun. I suppose I could have used Deem City, but we'd lose some of the original greatness of it.

Simon, you hit the hammerhead square on the nail. Some of us post during the work-day. But this is not because we have no jobs. It is because we stay in shape typing on a keyboard for our secular jobs, not climbing up on rooftops like spiritual hitch-hikers.

Hey, do you guys remember the 1st day we were at Emporia; I think it was the day before the official 1st in-res day for us 9th, when Loytoy took us to some lake off of I-35, towards KC, to frolic?? Remember who you hung out with?? Remember any thoughts you had (like, what the **** am I doing here) ???

Where's Michael Fertita??