GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

My sister sent me this today. In the interests of our lifelong struggle to achieve inner peace, I thought that I would pass it on to you, my sistren and brethern.

In best tradition of the Mental Marguerita, I say unto you, "Ohm."

love, niKa

This is GREAT advice - we should take it!!

I am passing this on to you because it has definitely worked for me...in today's hectic world we all could use a little calm.

By following the simple advice I read in an article, I have finally found inner peace.

The article read:

"The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started."

So I looked around the house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished....and before leaving the house this morning I finished a bottle of red wine, a bottle of white wine, the Bailey's, Kahlua and Wild Turkey, the Prozac, some Valium, some cheesecake and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel....You may pass this on to those you feel are in need of Inner Peace...

I spent most of the day talking to an India girl trying to ghost out my system to remove that Sasser Worm. I wished I could slap that hacker upside the head. After I got everything up and running it hit me again before I got the patch installed from microsoft.com. Man what a day. What us people won't do just to have the convenience of the computer.

Simon there are lot of maidens out there just wanting someone to love them. First show them a little interests, (not to much at one time cuz they expect it all the time). Once in a while tell they are special, this somehow charges their batteries for a while. Now you have the keys to a successful maiden but you can just sit on those keys and not do anything with it.

Congrats, Nika. You must be doing a great job; wish more teachers took more interest in our keeds ...

Simon, just "root hog and die", both barrels blazin, let the rod of god do the talkin'. Those fair maidens will be saying, "Bring this Simon out to us, that we may know him!!". Just be cautious if'en thou come across a very young maiden, for instead of exhibiting exousia, thou shalt be exhaustia.

And our beloves Sexie, thou art the dynamo that turned the 9th corps world upside down, which is really rightside up, 'cause we were kittywampus to begin with ...

And thou, widowripper, consider thyself also, lest thou also be tempted ...

Very good job of paraklesis,Tom....Body and soul man sometimes sins like a trouper....shouldn't,but he does...

I remember a fella in a church up north told me you went to hell if you smoked.....guess he thought there was smoke in hell,or somethin'...Furthermore he said if God had wanted you to smoke he would have turned your nose upside-down and made a chimney out of it...Then I went down south to this same man's brethren-of this man's church,same denomination,you see,and I was given the surprise of my life-it was really shocking!...as the English would say,or the Australians,...really shocking...Up north you went to hell,down south,they were smoking like fiends!...Smokin' like a house-afire...Same brand....That was the reason they were so sad,you see....