GreaseSpot Cafe

Indiana

chwester

• 2 weeks later...

Chwester, did you ever fellowship in Henderson, KY? I was involved there 1974, went wow, came back for one year, wow again, then came back, stayed 1978-1989. Transferred to SC with my job.

Do you know Gloria, Randy, Rich, Brennan, Doc Green?

The decisions we make today form our future.

I would like to extend an invitation to you people in indiana. We will be having a get together augest 15th through the 17th. If you want you can camp out in my yard and on friday evening will have a campfire and get to know each other time. If you want bring your guitars and ready for some singing. On the 16th we have an annual customer apprecation day at the bar we own about 30 miles from here. We will have a pig roast and heartland express to do the music. Five dollars at the door. That will be from 8pm til midnight. So bring your food and campers or tents for this fun time to get to know each other and relax. I live about 10 miles north of austin minnesota. Please keep in mind this is not a time to witness of your beliefs but to relax and enjoy!!! If your interested please contact me through this thread or private message me. Thanks.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

• 1 month later...

quote:
Originally posted by act2:

Chwester, did you ever fellowship in Henderson, KY? I was involved there 1974, went wow, came back for one year, wow again, then came back, stayed 1978-1989. Transferred to SC with my job.

Do you know Gloria, Randy, Rich, Brennan, Doc Green?

Hey Acts2-

I know Gloria. Knew her pretty well. If you keep in contact with her tell her Chris Westerman says hello.

Proud to be an American

www.pullingdownstrongholds.com

www.anncoulter.org

musical%20teddy%20Bear.jpg

Chris, I last saw Gloria over a year ago. She came to the funeral home where my brother was.

I havent seen her since, but believe that she is still in Evansville.

See ya.

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm looking for Eilleen Wood. She is now married and I think her married name is Diers. I've been told she might be in Indiana now. I would just like to know if she's alright, happy, healthy, prospering.

I met her while I was a WOW in LI, NY, during WOW year 82-83. She was one of the most wonderful people I've ever met.

Thanks for any information.

Daryl J. Lamkey

dlamkey@sbcglobal.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Jar I seem to remember a young lady that went to school (I think) in Inianapolis and stayed. Can't quite place the name though...from Chicago....the Rev. Mrs. Lally was her aunt....I would guess she left when they left.

Also a Shawn/Sean Pluncket (sp?)lived there.

Any of you know who I am talking about.

Who's your daddy?

Don't know who the girl might be.

Shawn Plunkett? Son of Jim and Marjorie? I thought they lived in Michigan after they left Rome City? Have never heard of Shawn since I've been here, but then I'm not involved with any of the ex-twi folks here either.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

J.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been in Indianapolis now for 4 years. Let me know if any of you are ever passing through.

Dang, Catcup. I was just up in Cleveland visiting my niece who recently moved there and forgot you were up there. I'll have to PM you the next time I'm going up and maybe we can get together for coffee.

J.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...