GreaseSpot Cafe

A Rosie Recovery

skyrider

Darn squirrels.. heh heh.. good possibility though- lawsuits and such withstanding. Somehow, I don't think the money will save her. Who's gonna take care of her when she's REALLY old? Her kid that she marked and avoided? Donna? Maybe ole Harve will be up to the task.. She'll get stripped bare like there's no tomorrow.

Reminds me of the squirrels around here in the fall- they are so busy burying stuff- I think they forget where most of it is buried in the winter. And the poor things look like they're starving.. heh heh. Oh well- I feed them a little. All of that frenetic activity seemingly doesn't do them a whole lot of good.

You gave me a great mind picture of an old lady that is feverishly trying to find all of her stash.

My grandmother, when she died they found lots of stash all over her house. After most of it was found my cousin slipped in there with a flashlight, in the middle of the night to try and find more. He was caught....lol

Heh heh. But you know, it is inevitable. One day, she won't be able to remember where it all is. All those alleged Swiss and offshore accounts, and for the life of her, she just can't remember where she keeps all of those numbers.

Can't be all bad though, the Swiss have to eat somehow.

Reminds me of some of the stories a friend tells me about his mother. He is a very good son, but had to put her in a home, she just had health issues he could not handle. This guy wouldn't take advantage of anybody, for any reason. He was never part of der vey.

They would have to go through the poor lady's closet, dresser, everything.. she was stashing- food. Anything- jello, bread, vegetables.. I guess the month old chicken was not too hard to find.

Rosie DOES own property in NC, prime real estate from what I understand. Your ABS has been paying taxes on that property for years. I'm sure it's something she was allowed to keep since she's living on a NEED basis. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

She won't have anyone personally taking care of her and caring ABOUT her when she's unable to take care of herself, but she will be able to afford the nicest nursing home....maybe even a private room.