GreaseSpot Cafe

Sex With Jesus ?

Goey

Recently a very good friend of mine who attended Way College (82?) (not a poster here) told me something very interesting.

He told me that one of the now current "principals" of one of the largests TWI offshoots (informally) taught - that it would be possible for believers (women I presume) to have sex with Jesus after the return.

Has anyone else ever heard of something like this?

God first

Hi Goey

Do they have any scripture of the bible or any book to prove this odd statement

But if I could say some words to them here what I say to your friend

""""For sex is not a spiritual thing but a natural thing so we can have children ---- I then say sex is not love we are the hunman fools that keep trying to call sex love but its just how we get children ---- if your looking for fun called sex in heaven you will not find it ----- what you will find is true love the love a good mother has for child but must greater --------sex is just a temple feeling that brings children but true love never ends ---- I personal believe we will be both sexes in heaven if anything but it will not be a big sex party""""""

will that about what I would say

with love Roy

Well, we had a twig leader in Salinas, CA...Ge**** Pul***** by name...who was teaching that the "original sin" was that Eve, after giving Adam a bj, did not spit or swallow, but french-kissed Adam and made him swallow his own seed.

I guess if somebody was teaching that, then somebody could teach this...

All of it grown from the same poisoned seed...

But I tell you one thing...

IF I ever get to a place called "heaven" and there's a dude there named Jesus...and if that dude EVER expects me or anybody else to put out...well I'm taking the first pony out of Dodge.

God first

Hi All

I been thinking about having sex with Jesus the flesh part of Jesus the Christ

This will not happen but what about having sex with the spiritual part of Jesus the Christ

When a man and a women have sex they bring about fruit which for a man and women its a baby

Now when our spirit has sex with the Christ in us (so to say) but not for fun to bring fruit like Love, Joy, Peace and all the other fruits of the spirit

Is this what they are trying to teach and they just lost it or are they just walking around looking for ways to get sex into heaven

with love Roy

well year, the word 'sex' is about gender so i don't think it could be the clean spiritual kind bcuz basically...it just doesn't exist. maybe a mind meld or something...but not sex.

no, they have to be talking about the good ole down and dirty beastly fleshly sinful kind - the kind we all know and are guilty of. the kind we're all going to hell for....so jesus must be waitin' for us down there and then i guess he just gives us a 'big ole bang' up to heaven...now that's what i call gettin laid n saved!

There will be a bride.

There will be a bridegroom.

There will be a wedding.

quote:
Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

That says it all. Mankind, and those propounding theories like those mentioned further above, still seem to be in the gutter. icon_frown.gif:(--> icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

God first

Hi Goey

Have you not read how the bible calls the fruit of mankind his child

What brings fruit in a tree?

but the act of a form of sex to make the seed so it will grow

whether it a tree of both male and female sexes or its two diff trees it still a form of sex

Just like a chichen can lay eggs but they can never be born from the egg unless the egg is fruit of a male chicken and a female

Just like it takes two humans to have a child even it one is grown in a lab or somthing it still takes a male and felmale to make the child which is their fruit

Just because the act is not the way you want it to be does not mean there is no act

how about love the fruit that comes from the spirit

its takes the seed of Christ the holy spirit in us to mix with God the Holy Spirit

just because its not a wet and dirty sex or fun time for the flesh does not mean its not a form of sex

just the seeds we plant by holy spirit are not ones were you see the fruit with your eyes

our love is planted in others and some take hold and reach for faith

Yes its not the way you think of it but that does not make it not a form of sex

just like all plants have offspring and they do not all do the act the same but its all the same act of planting seed of their kind so it will grow

with love Roy

quote:
Originally posted by WordWolf:

It was brought up in the GSC at some point....I don't remember

details beyond that. I wasn't at WayDale but remember this coming

up.

You're right,WW, it was brought up only a couple years ago -

http://gscafe.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=9...8231#8886018231

How the time passes.

Yesterday was our 15th year anniversary - it's hard to believe my wife and I have been "yoked" for 15 years.

Danny