GreaseSpot Cafe

Can my "Karma" be deleted?

dmiller

Can my "Karma title" be deleted from underneath my name when I post?? If so, can I do it, or is it done through the "home office"?

I would love it if this could be done. I for one do not care to be labeled as one who "needs no stinkin' holy grail, or postaholic, etc., etc.

If the "Karma" can be eradicated from under my s/n here at GSCafe, I would be one happy camper. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Can you do this one small favour for me Paw??

Sorry Paw icon_frown.gif:(--> Since this is the computer section, I thought it proper to list this here.

I did not know if it was something I could do, or what, thus the post.

I really am computer "illiterate", so bear with me. I stumble along as best I can, and hope I don't step on any one's toes in the process, yours included.

• 4 weeks later...

Though I pick banjo, and other instruments as well, I would like to see a "Karma" listing as

FiddlePicker

Fiddle has the soul and substance that no other instrument can equal.

It happens to be my favourite as well. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Randy Howard, Shad Cobb, Kenny Baker, Jean Luc (whoever), Stephan Grapelli, Joshua Bell, and Sam Bush are my heroes. To hear them play is to hear God speaking thru Wires and Wood.

If my "Karma" was FiddlePicker, I could die happy, knowing I was at least mentioned among the greats. icon_smile.gif:)-->

But whatever -- as arthritic as my fingers are now, it'll never happen. Such is life. I really do believe in Paradise, and by God -- if Paradise is all it is cracked up to be -- I will be able to pick with the best. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Steve! -- Yes. That is the same person. I can never remember the last name. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Zixar -- Ha! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Fiddlepicker comes from a magazine by the same name. It may or may not be in existance these days, but I remember the first time I saw the name, it sort of grated on me, then it grew on me. I too thought it an inappropriate way to describe fiddling at the time.

I am not a "magi", or a "rabble rouser", or a "resident curmudgeon", or a Shaver of THE, but I do pick fiddle! anim-smile.gif