GreaseSpot Cafe

Triple Movie Links Game

Raf

No, saying that he did his own singing told me who it is.

"Go to commercial! Go to commercial!

Cheer if you love DYNAMO!

==================

Ok, now who else was in the movie.

I can't remember what movies Richard Dawson did,

and I don't know if Dweezil Zappa did anything else.

And so on.

So, I'm going with the obvious connection.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Twins

D....

Oops, skipped a step.

THE RUNNING MAN

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Twins

Edited by WordWolf

That was, I'm sure, for MY benefit.

Every man's entitled to his own opinion, though this guy clearly needs an attitude adjustment. In fact, I can think of an ex-mercenary cookie chef who could handle it. ;)

I found "Traxx" to be witty and almost charming. Shadoe Stevens as a mercenary who just doesn't find the job fulfilling, anymore. Priscilla Barnes :wub: as the Mayor/love interest. Robert Davi as the bad guy. Is it one of my favorite movies of all time? No. Is it worth watching for an hour and a half? Sure. I always thought that "The Princess Bride" would be a dumb movie, until I finally broke down and watched it.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled game...

Patton

George C Scott

TAPS

George

Hint, Anna Chancellor played in a movie that starred Bill Murray.

Was she that cute little blond girl with the fat lips? Probably 20 something by now.

No that's Chumley. Answered myself. She's 32 now.

Edited by Human without the bean

Al Pacino

Dick Tracy

Charlie Korsmo

Charlie was "The Kid" in Dick Tracy. He was in at least one other ridiculously well known movie, one other very well known movie, and appeared as a teenager in another lesser known but still identifiable flick.

I tried to "sub-cheat" by googling his pictures, rather than info on his name. Unfortunately, one of the pictures that popped up immediately showed him in a scene from another film. I suspect that it's the "very well-known" movie and not the "ridiculously well-known" one. Anyway, I'm putting myself in the penalty box. If no one has an answer in the next day or so, I'll pop in.

George

Reasonable minds may differ on which movie is well known and which is ridiculously well known. My thinking: the comedy is well known, and he plays a featured but not crucial character. The fantasy is ridiculously well known, and he is one of the key characters. The lesser known is a run of the mill, dime a dozen coming of age comedy, and as I didn't see it, I don't know how crucial he is to the plot. His signature line in the third movie is, jubilantly delivered, "I can't feel my legs!"

Edited by Raf