GreaseSpot Cafe

IF (IF!!) twi has really changed THEN(THEN!!!)

nandon

We should be able to go back to functions, and speak our minds, question anything,

we should be able to disagree,

treat a reverend or a "new person" with the same respect..

imagine, if it has really changed...

i almost want to test it out, just go to fellowships, have a good time, dont ABS, Dont agree with thier BULL$41T debt teaching, dont agree with what i dont agree with...

i wonder what would happen..

(still treat ppl with respect, not looking for trouble you know... just to see if it really is different)

Hi Nandon,have things changed in TWI ? My post'wolf skins,leopard skins,sheep skins'on page 8 might give you a bit of a clue.

New Zealand is only a tiny country in the South Pacific,however,because it is a mixture of strong English and Americanisms and totally surrounded by water a lot of 'world first' experiments have been routinely conducted there.

Not that this has anything to do with TWI of course but I believe The Way of New Zealand really is a very good 'microcosm' of TWI International current climate.

This was many years ago. I will say the same thing I said to him ( my step son). He came home speaking of some of the good things Hitler did. I asked him what did Hitler do good?

He said well he built the auto bo.... I steped in and said two words "Hitler bad" He went on after ww1 how Germany was in a depression and how Hitler made Germany Prospe.......... I said "Hitler bad". I expained to him (in a calm voice). That anything Hitler did was BAD.

I will say the same thing here. the way international BAD.

quote:
We should be able to go back to functions, and speak our minds, question anything,

It's not AVAILABLE

quote:
we should be able to disagree,
I agree -- but it's Not Available.

quote:
treat a reverend or a "new person" with the same respect..

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> (see how far that gets you at a limb meeting!! icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
i guess its more of me still feeling guilty for what wish i had been like.

going back would be a disaster. they want to change, they will change.

Amen. icon_smile.gif:)--> Hang in there Nandon. I've thought about going back too -- cause I remember the *good old days*. Good old days for me was twi-1, circa mid 1970's.

They have only gotten worse, and more repressive. Their lack of consideration for the believer, and the growing concern for the organization has become a

*mushroom cloud* of nuclear proportions, infecting and killing all that come in contact with it. icon_frown.gif:(-->

You are right -- if they were the ministry they claimed to be -- we could walk in any day, with a fist-full of paper that we have written out questions on -- and expecting answers.

Sadly -- that is not now, nor ever has been a *happening* thing. Regardless of how good it looked at one time, both you and I got the wool pulled over our eyes. A classical case of the blind, leading the blinded.

Nandon, it would be nice to think that they have repented of their sins, gotten rid of the people in charge who did nothing to protect God's people and those who even encouraged, allowed and instigated much of the abuse. But one look at their website makes it pretty clear they haven't changed any of that.

The experience we had with the family tables website is proof that they run from any kind of questions and comments, no matter how polite and sincere they are presented.

They still meddle into people's personal lives and finances. A couple just recently stepped down from an hfc position because they wanted to buy a house. Another couple recently left TWI altogether because of debt. TWI is still manipulating, controlling and Godless. People make up the organization and all the people in charge are wolves in sheep's clothing. They are whited sepulchres.

If you want to check it out, go ahead. I think you will have your eyes open wide to recognize more of the manipulation and facades of the people now that you've been out for a little while, but, I think, too, that you will be disappointed eventually if you stay around them long enough. I tell ya, I visited a church that was having a month of special home fellowships. It was so much like TWI at those meetings that it gave me willies and one night I had a panic attack because it was so disturbing. I quit going to those meetings. I'm not strong enough or ready to. Only you know where Nandon is mentally and spiritually. But we're here for you at GSpot all the time.

I remember LCM saying he admired Roman Catholic leaders because they hadn't changed their positions even while playing up christian unity. In other words, "we're not changing, so YOU have to change to be more like us." Part of his belief that the Pope was trying to run christianity by 2000. Anyone remember that? Seems another one of Loys views is still in play. What a surprise! icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Note: I am NOT saying what he said is true, just repeating the gist of his comments as I 'member them. icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
Originally posted by nandon:

i almost want to test it out, just go to fellowships, have a good time, dont ABS, Dont agree with thier BULL$41T debt teaching, dont agree with what i dont agree with...

i wonder what would happen..

Why would you go to ANY church, knowing full well you disagree with their doctrines? I doubt that that would bless you or the others.

George

quote:
Why would you go to ANY church, knowing full well you disagree with their doctrines? I doubt that that would bless you or the others.

George

you dont always agree on everything, regardless of organization. If twi really has changed, they would not go ballistic over a couple of doctrinal disagrements.

i know the idea is puerile.

i was being foolish, wishing I had been more of a man and stood up for what was right when i was involved.

somehow i imagine that if i go back now, and stand up for whats right it will somehow exculpate me for my brainwashed pass

quote:
somehow i imagine that if i go back now, and stand up for whats right it will somehow exculpate me for my brainwashed pass

No, it won't. It will just cause you more frustration because those who are still in vehemently believe it's God's ministry. You will do better telling your story here on GSC. If anyone in twitville has an incline that it stinks in twitville, they will come here first. You will just be labeled as hard-hearted if you go back and try to stand up against the wrongs. It's still the same .... there, just a different day.

Nandon, don't be down on yourself. We all had been brainwashed at one time or another. I was thinking back to 1989 when lcm first demanded loyalty. Our limb leader had been fired. I was months away from getting married, but I refused to kick the LC to the curb over the situation. I had been attacked for this by my Corps roommate. She told me I needed to move out. I just questioned why. She couldn't chew my foot because I wasn't being hard-hearted. I explained to her that I wasn't any different, I just didn't want to discontinue to fellowship with someone just because they were fired. I stayed in the house until I got married. It was hard for her because we had my bridal shower at our house. All of the fired LCs relation were there IN OUR HOUSE!!! Ohmigod!! The Corps roommate was really uncomfortable. Her discomfort was caused by HER OWN BRAIN. Nobody was doing anything differently had they still all been invovled. By the way, we invited all of the local believers still in, but they refused to come. *shrug*