GreaseSpot Cafe

Wayfers treating Lyme?

shazdancer

Hi, everybody!

Do you know these people?

From http://www.jnutra.com/

quote:
Dr. David A. J*rnig*n, B.S., D.C., is a nationally recognized lecturer and leader in Euro-American Biological Medicine and in the treatment of chronic illness. Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition with honors, he received his doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Missouri.

Post-graduate studies have taken him far and wide, studying natural and anthroposophical medicine in Germany and Biological Medicine with the world-renowned Paracelsus Clinic of Switzerland. Later studies provided certification in Botanical Medicine through the University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy, as well as being fellowship eligible in homeopathy. Dr. Jernigan is the developer of the adjunctive diagnostic and treatment technique, Bio-Resonance Scanning.

He has been blessed to have studied and worked with some of the world's leading clinical research doctors from around the world, which lead him to bring together many of the greatest healing philosophies and techniques into the concept of Circuit Healing.

Dr. David is a Christian, though not bound by the religious traditions of man. He is non-denominational, and has received training in advanced studies in Biblical research. This biblical foundation enables him to practice and teach the healing arts with the unique perspective of the truths presented in God's Word in regards to what he calls God-designed healing, and God-designed living.

Dr. David has personally developed over 30 novel natural medicines to date.

Dr. Sara K*ch J*rnig*n, B.S., D.C. is a natural born teacher and leader. She spent her youth as an athlete developing a "can do" attitude. She was heavily into sports, such as swimming, volleyball, running track or playing basketball. She still holds track records at her high school. She went on to play college basketball, where she received the "Most Inspirational" player award.

She spent her college years teaching physically challenged children and adults to swim and to ski. She received her bachelor's degree in Physical Education at the University of New Mexico, while she coached high school track and basketball. Dr. Sara then spent a year at a Non-Denominational Christian college learning to research and study Biblical truths in the Word of God. It was during this training that she learned that the Bible was mathematically precise and scientifically accurate and that there were no contradictions in the original Greek and Hebrew text of the Bible.

She teaches the lay public and doctors alike that sincerity is no guarantee of truth, but that God's Word is a solid foundation from which the principles of "God-designed living and God-designed healing," are the truth.

Dr. Sara went on to get her second Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition at Park University, in Missouri, and received the recognition of being on the National Dean's List when she received her Doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College. Post-graduate studies include specialized training in pediatrics. Dr. Sara trained with medical doctors in Germany in the natural treatment of degenerative diseases.

She is the co-founder and co-overseer of growing, harvesting, and manufacturing of Jernigan Nutraceutical products, and a mother of 4 children (which she delivered at home). As an author of this book, Dr. Sara synthesized and brought clarity to concepts and ideas in treating people with Lyme disease that are only now beginning to be discussed in scientific circles.

This came up when someone in the Lyme disease community read his book on treating Lyme. Although I am all for supporting the body's natural ability to heal itself, I told those on the Lyme message board to take what he says with a grain of salt, and why.

Anybody know them?

Regards,

Shaz

i don't know them, shaz

on their web site they have 47 thoughts to live on. wish they would just make it 50 icon_smile.gif:)-->

quote:
47 THOUGHTS TO LIVE ON

1. In times of change, learners will inherit the earth, while the learned will find themselves beautifully prepared to deal with a world which no longer exists.

2. What you say, and what you think, is every cell’s command – be sure the commands you are sending are not perpetuating the illness.

3. It’s not “all in your head”, but illness requires your head to be into and in line with your healing.

4. Determine and focus your mind on your body as you would have it be, and then never waver from that image. Your body will hear the command and make it so.

5. Focus on the illness and it will grow; focus on healing and it will be.

6. Doctors can help your body to heal, but only you can give your body the permission to heal totally.

7. What you need to learn is to never speak a negative. When you have a problem, never tell more people than necessary – your brain is listening.

8. This is a law of nature: Believing = Receiving, whether negative or positive.

9. Believe that you will be completely well again the way you believe that the letter you just mailed will actually reach its destination, or the way that you believe that the Statue of Liberty is in New York even though you have personally never seen it.

10. In dealing with pressure, you have to realize that all pressure begins in the mind. You allow yourself to be pressured. Consciously choose to depressurize.

11. To speed healing, you must get the hurt and dirt out of your life.

12. Change involves work.

13. You will never get the answer to a question you never asked.

14. Truth is truth, come hell or high water.

15. We fear what we do not understand. The cure for fear is understanding the truth. Understanding comes from acquiring knowledge. Wisdom is gained through applied knowledge.

16. Where knowledge fails, heart sustains.

17. Negatives are like ticks on a blood hunt. They stick to you. Eliminate the negatives and accentuate the positives.

18. All strain is drain.

19. Positive thoughts combat negative thinking.

20. Thinking patterns determine your heart, your heart determines your health.

21. Be patient with yourself.

22. Don’t sacrifice your whole life because you have a wound in one area. Lyme disease is not who you are.

23. You do your best. Trust God to do the rest.

24. Action cures fear. Non-action strengthens fear.

25. Be an active participant in your own healing.

26. What you are doing today will determine your tomorrow.

27. It’s really not how long we live that counts, but the quality of our lives while we are living.

28. The more healing you have to do, the more disciplined you have to be to get the desired healing done. The more sick you are, the more disciplined you must be to regain your health.

29. You are the sum total of the decisions your ancestors and you have made.

30. Wellness is not a state of being, but a state of mind.

31. The greatest part of education is learning to think for yourself.

32. I see my life far beyond today and tomorrow. I see my life from generation to generation causing them to live a stronger heritage.

33. We plant the trees so that someone else may enjoy the privilege of sitting in the shade.

34. I wish I were the man I know to be; however, I always strive to do better.

35. Minds are like parachutes: they work best when they are open.

36. Why continue to go to the world for answers when it’s the world that confused you in the first place?

37. One must be as willing to unlearn as to learn.

38. All life is dependent upon decision; accomplishment is attained by carrying out that decision.

39. Be assured of this – you never have a headache due to a deficiency of aspirin.

40. Looking back gives you a stiff neck.

41. Healing never occurs by accident: it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and execution.

42. If you keep doing what you’ve always done, then you will keep getting the same results.

43. To change your life you must change your mind.

44. It’s your body, it’s your decision on how to treat it.

45. Health in a bottle is a myth.

46. Practice every moment of every day to remain unchanged and content, by any internal or external circumstance.

47. Let go of yesterday. The past is roadkill. Live completely in the moment you are in.

Hmmmmmmm......these 47 thoughts to live on......sound sorta familiar????

Lifelines by vpw ?????.......of course, some are adaptations to a specific health version.

Heck....let me adapt one of the "adaptations"...... icon_wink.gif;)-->

Twi is like roadkill and I passed right on by. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

So, you can go straight from a Bachelor's degree to a Doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College?

Sounds like an apple falling not very far from a tree.

"8. This is a law of nature: Believing = Receiving, whether negative or positive."

Magical thinking, plain and simple.

My wife has had to run the maze of genuine mental health care, but she HAS gotten help that works. It isn't easy, for anybody. These "spiritual" quacks aren't just nuisances, they're DANGEROUS! People who actually believe this stuff get HURT, and charged for it in the bargain.

Love,

Steve

Skyrider, get outa here, those are from Wierwille's Lifelines??? ROFL!!!

I can understand having a positive attitude as an asset to good health. So do others who have Lyme. But it's a long way from there to "believing = receiving."

Many with late-stage or chronic Lyme may have profound fatigue, depression, deep pain, and cognitive problems. Their disability has been compared to congestive heart failure. The last thing they need is to be told they somehow aren't believing big enough.

Here is what I wrote on the Lymenet message board, where I heard about this guy:

quote:
Some of the word constructs in the J*rnig*ns' bios, and other phrases on their website, lead me to believe that the "non-denominational" Christian group they follow is The Way International, or one of its offshoots.

I was involved with this organization for 12 years, back in high school, college and early adulthood. I have come to learn that the founder of the organization, Victor Paul Wierwille, was a serial sexual abuser to members of his flock, the second president was kicked out for sexual improprieties, and the group today practices very controlling doctrines. I would term the organization a cult, although many followers (myself included) had no idea how evil the group was at its core.

Since the J*rnig*n's do not name the "non-denominational Christian college" where they got their "advanced studies in Biblical research" from, I would beware. (The Way's colleges were never accredited, and no longer exist.) Although many of their ideas on supporting the body's natural ability to heal seem sound, I would examine everything they have to say with a fine-toothed comb.

Feel free to email me if you have other questions.

Regards,

Shaz

Shaz.....yeah, LifeLines. Some of them have been adapted a bit, but here's a few that I seem to remember. My copy of lifelines is boxed away in the attic.

Here's a few (as best I remember):

(7) When you have a problem, never tell more people than necessary.

(8) Believing equals receiving, whether negative or positive.

(11) All pressure begins in the mind. You allow yourself to be pressured.

(12) Change involves work.

And....13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23 (slightly adapted) etc.

WOW !!!! Maybe TWI should sue them over copyright laws!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I can't say positively they are from twi, but boy, that name rings a bell... where's Radar?? I bet she'd know for sure.

No question twi supported wholistic medicine. What was the fella's name who opened a clinic in Seattle, where VP went to the dedication? Is he still practicing? (I know he's no longer with der way, he left with POP.)

Yeah, JL, that's the place. The thread is already down on page 3, last I looked. Top priority on that section of the board always goes to sick people looking for medical information immediately.

Or maybe I'm as big a thread killer there as I am here... icon_wink.gif;)-->

I will bump the thread back up, once, so you can find it.

Shaz

The guys name in seattle was walter....gosh I forget his last name, starts with a C. He is in arizona now as I understand it.

To be honest, I never did like his treatments with his patients simply because it seemed to me that everyone was having the same problems and had the very same treatments. Seemed bogus to me.

Yes it is, Crinnion, I know the spelling is wrong but yes that is it.

I just hate this because I knew them so well and now after so many years I feel like I have alzheimers.... icon_eek.gif

quote:
(7) When you have a problem, never tell more people than necessary.

(8) Believing equals receiving, whether negative or positive.

(11) All pressure begins in the mind. You allow yourself to be pressured.

(12) Change involves work.

And....13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23 (slightly adapted) etc.

WOW !!!! Maybe TWI should sue them over copyright laws!!

Wouldn't that be a riot! Especially since veepee stole those ideas from others.

Well, yeah, I got that information from a book, but the author of that book got it from someone else, so it really wasn't his idea anyway.

You can't steal something that wasn't their's in the beginning. If veepee were alive today, I'd like to ask him where he got the names Maggy Muggins, Snowball Pete, and Henry Boloko. I'm sure people make money off of ideas they read or heard from somewhere else. They are just a little smarter to mix it up so it doesn't sound so similar.

• 3 weeks later...

The J*rn*g*ns' book has come up third on the list of books on Lyme disease at Amazon.com, so I have written a review there. It should come up in the next day or so.

I like what they have to say about nutritional support to help the body heal itself, but the book is a big commercial for their own brand of products, and their own brand of Christianity.

If they wish to debate that, they are free to email me or post here.

I just hate to see sick people sucked into a treatment, or a cult, out of desparation to get well.

Regards,

Shaz