GreaseSpot Cafe

The Original Whizzinator

Pirate1974

Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith was going through security at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport last month when the x-ray machine showed something suspicious in his luggage. When the Transportation Security folks opened the bag, they found several vials of a white powdery substance that looked like cocaine.

Except it wasn't cocaine.

It was dried urine.

Now you might wonder why an NFL running back would be traveling with several vials of dried urine in his suitcase. Or you might not, if you also knew that Onterrio Smith was also in possession of a device known as:

The Original Whizzinator

So what exactly is The Original Whizzinator, you might ask. Well, it's basically a kit that consists of:

a syringe

heating pads

dehydrated synthetic urine (?)

a jock strap-type device

and a fake penis

The idea, of course, is that you mix your designer urine with a little ordinary tap water in the syringe, inject it into a bag with a clip valve attached to the jock strap thing which has a tube leading to the fake willie, tape one of the heating pads to your body (yikes!) and you're ready for your random drug test.

When the doc hands you the cup, you whip out your prosthesis, making sure not to get the two mixed up down there, release the valve and let 'er fly. Foolproof.

The Whizzinator is made by a company called Puck Technologies and it comes in five colors: white, tan, brown, black and latino. Didn't know latino was a color.

Puck's website has this disclaimer: "The Whizzinator is to be used in accordance with all Federal, State and Local laws." Well, of course. I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate, legal reasons why Onterrio, or anybody else, would have one of these things. It must be loads of fun at parties. The kit costs $150.00 and extra urine packs are $12.00 each.

Wouldn't it be easier just to not do the stuff in the first place?

quote:
Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith was going through security at the Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport last month when the x-ray machine showed something suspicious in his luggage.

And it had to happen up here in Minny-Soda. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

quote:
Wouldn't it be easier just to not do the stuff in the first place?

Yea -- but it seems the further north you move, the less you think of things like that!

quote:
The kit costs $150.00 and extra urine packs are $12.00 each.

Interesting, heh heh. Of course, the competition says you are getting ripped off. Their version is only $45.00.

I was wondering how folks were beating all of these newfangled tests..

Does that mean a guy would have to wear a fake penis all the time? I mean most people don't know when they are going to get tested. At least where I work they don't.

And what about the women? It would be rather trying to wear a fake penis.... redface.gif:o--> wink2.gif;)-->

Reminds me of the 70s when I'd buy rolling papers in head shops which also sold bongs, hash pipes, etc. Right next to this merchandise was a sign saying "none of this is intended to be used with illegal stuff". Yeah, suuuure.

Maybe somebody should come up with a list of legitimate uses:

1. Used for self defense. Of course, that would have had Mr. Smith doing some hard time, for bringing a weapon onto an airplane..

2. You could put some electronics in it and use it for a laser pointer. Legal, as long as you don't point with it among a crowd containing individuals under eighteen years of age..

3. Use it for a door stop. What? Expect me to use the real thing???

4. Use it as a squirt gun. After all, that is what it was designed to do..

5. Use it in a survival kit, for use if you accidently found yourself in one of "those" bars. You could throw it out as a decoy while you made your escape- sorry Darryl and Trefor, hope you find some humor in this icon_smile.gif:)-->

6. It could be used for crowd control. Throw a few of them in the group, and quite a few will be certain to leave, immediately.

Maybe more to come, unless I get booed off stage, heh heh.