GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie Rivenbark the Pimp

Bob

In re-reading Dr. John Juedes write up on the Allen lawsuit, I took notice just how much of a role that Rosalie played in this nightmare:

http://www.empirenet.com/~messiah7/sut_sxinterogrev.htm

quote:
"There is evidence that Rosalie Rivenbark knew about Craig Martindale's extra marital sexual relationships, as early as 1995. Deposition of L. Craig Martindale, page 123.... There is evidence to indicate that both Rosalie Rivenbark and Ramona Biden played a role in the events leading up to the sexual encounter between Craig Martindale and (Mrs.) Allen. A jury must decide whether the encounter was consensual, or if an assault occurred. If the jury finds that an assault occurred, the same jury might reasonably conclude that defendants [including Rosalie] engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity, which led to the assault."

It’s not just that Rosalie knew what Craig was doing, SHE PLAYED A ROLE IN SECURING MRS. ALLEN FOR CRAIG. The only issue, as the judge saw it, was whether the encounter was consensual (as Craig claimed) or was an assault. If a jury found it was an assault, then the same jury would most likely find the defendants (plural – includes Rosalie) engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity.

I remember way back on Waydale someone mentioned that she was confronted with this little snippet from the judge. She claimed it was a lie. Hmm, a lying judge? Is that the best you could can up with?

It’s one thing to dismiss accusations made by cop-outs, but to dismiss a judge who has no interest in the outcome of a trial other than to ensure it is done legally? Do tell Rosalie, why would a judge lie about you?

So Rosalie, are you still pimping? Or are others doing it for you now?

Come on, Bob! You know those worldly unbelievers can't be trusted! nono5.gif

I wonder if she pimped for vee pee, too. That would explain a lot......

So, if this had gone to the jury and everyone had been convicted, would this had meant jail time for the fox and ms. biden?

quote:
I wonder if she pimped for vee pee, too. That would explain a lot......

I've always wondered this also but have never seen anything on it. I don't doubt she serviced Vee Pee and procured others for him. She doesn't have anything else that would hint at her quick rise through the ranks of TWI.

I dunno- old Rose doesn't look like the country club type. She'd ruin the decor, heh heh.

I think her role would more closely match one of the "boss" types in the big house. At least she looks the part.

Four hundred and fifty pounds of mean and ugly. Shudder..

You know what happens when you idolize people? They can do no wrong. Do people believe all this started with Craig? Craig got sloppy. That was his downfall. These things were going on since the beginning. An old cult doesn't change it's WAY.

I get the impression that just because Craig left the gate open for hell to escape, VP got off sqeeky clean. It was always a pile of S*IT, but to everybody it smelled like a rose.

That's why the more things change, the more they stay the same. I just thank God I got out when I did and never brought them a lamb for the slaughter. Even when I went WOW.

quote:
You know what happens when you idolize people? They can do no wrong.

Yup! Seen that too many times with innies.

I wonder what would have happened if Craig hadn't admitted anything, or denied it all? If it hadn't come from the horse's foot, I bet he could have quietly settled with the Allens and retained his power.

I remember my ex, after hearing the tape of him admitting to having sex (his words) with her, not believing he did anything wrong but that it was all her fault and she took advantage of him. It took the local corpse leaders, saying what he did was wrong, before she finally realized that maybe he did do something wrong. It wasn't until he was booted that she gave up idolizing him.

Even then, it was only Craig and all his fault. Craig didn't learn it from anyone. No one helped Craig procure women or cover it up. Craig made one, maybe two mistakes. All the other accusations are lies.

TWI does a pretty good job of keeping people in fantasy land, while the top idiots live their own fantasy.

I probably won't believe any of this until someone produces a picture of Rosie stepping out of a champagne color Lincoln town car, wearing a a long fox fur coat. a pair of black leather gloves and a felt derby hat. I would also think the pic would have acouple of her bitches hanging out of the car also

quote:
I remember my ex, after hearing the tape of him admitting to having sex (his words) with her, not believing he did anything wrong but that it was all her fault and she took advantage of him. It took the local corpse leaders, saying what he did was wrong, before she finally realized that maybe he did do something wrong. It wasn't until he was booted that she gave up idolizing him.

That's an all too familiar scenario, Bob. icon_smile.gif:)--> But, you're not surprised, are you? Even after the tape was played my ex went up to Mr Moneyhands and asked how, if he was doing things like that, could he come up with so much of the amazing and incredible teachings we were hearing and how was he getting so much revelation from (their) god? Moneyhands agreed. He said that obviously we had been hearing hotter bible than ever in TWI and that he just couldn't explain it.

IMO, they still idolize the man. They still think everything he taught was correct - that's why they haven't changed any of their teachings or the WAP class. They really believe that craig was a Solomon or David....a man of (their) god, but with a weakness in only one (maybe two) area(s) of his life. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

Yeah Belle,

Our leaders basically said that clearly God had forgiven him, cause look at all these amazing teaching of late, all this "new light" as they put it. So who would WE be to not forgive Tha Man. Everyone ate that up, licking the plate clean. They were disappointed not to hear LCM on SNS later and sooo happy to see him at HQ when many went to visit weeks later.

quote:
I probably won't believe any of this until someone produces a picture of Rosie stepping out of a champagne color Lincoln town car, wearing a a long fox fur coat. a pair of black leather gloves and a felt derby hat.

Well.. not too big of a stretch of the imagination for me.

But I think it'd be more like, definitely not muscle, but hairy and tattooed, four-hundred and fifty pounds of mean and ugly lurching out of a rusty twenty year old Lincoln Continental, hell-bent on getting her "cut".

THAT wouldn't take too much of a stretch of the imagination either.. in my opinion, heh heh.

quote:
Originally posted by Belle:

... and asked how, if he was doing things like that, could he come up with so much of the amazing and incredible teachings we were hearing and how was he getting so much revelation from (their) god? Moneyhands agreed. He said that obviously we had been hearing hotter bible than ever in TWI and that he just couldn't explain it.

As Research Geek pointed out once,

a lot of people sent in studies and things that were used BY lcm,

who made it look as if it was all HIS ideas and so on.

Never admit you have any sources-that was the lesson he was taught by vpw,

and he remembered it.

quote:
But I think it'd be more like, definitely not muscle, but hairy and tattooed, four-hundred and fifty pounds of mean and ugly lurching out of a rusty twenty year old Lincoln Continental, hell-bent on getting her "cut".

Not that its so important, but I think I left out:

Wearing a Mercedez hood element around her neck, and sporting two dozen or so body piercings..

Gruesome, heh heh.

Mr. H, he probably started it JUST to get to read your posts! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

WordWolf:

quote:
As Research Geek pointed out once,

a lot of people sent in studies and things that were used BY lcm,

who made it look as if it was all HIS ideas and so on.

Never admit you have any sources-that was the lesson he was taught by vpw,

and he remembered it.

Thanks, I guess I missed that. Moneyhands and my ex along with many other kool-aid drinkers also are cluelessly giving craiggers way more credit than he deserves in the research and teaching department. All those accolades should be saved for the plagarism and theft departments of TWI that he so aptly learned.