GreaseSpot Cafe

Colloidal Silver

Galen

I bought a colloidal generator a few years ago to make my own. It gave me heartburn so bad I had to see a doctor. It will also make your skin turn green if you use it too much. Skin color will not return to normal.

The doctor I saw believes in alternative meds but not colloidal silver.

I will gladely sell my generator if you are interested. Makes it for a fraction of the cost of a health food store and you control the concentration.

This stuff is pushed by a Christian group as a miracle cure all from aids to cancer. confused.gif

Hey Folks here's one for ya one my late nite jaunts tv land, moon pie & grade a low fat milk~~~

Miracle Spring Water

Wow wee wee~~~ for real fer sure cures all because of special annoyintation, whoops i meant annoinTiNg.

Believe me I heard the testaMoAnials, i mean, testYour~~~, sorry i meant testaMoNeYial, forgive me~~~ testamonials...

Everyting from hemoroidials to bunyuns and brain cancer and financial ruination~~~ you get the healing one zappO at at time~~~ I was surprised no one poured the special annointing holy liquid on a dead loved one testamony~~~

1-800-207-4837

This is the for the real thing my fellow GSpotters~~~ I saw it on tv~~~

& $ & here's the kicker of the ordained minister~~~

Peter Popoff

woah oh my me mine laughing beating heart i continued to watch with all entertainment value a good guffawszzzz

www.peterpopoff.org

Yepper, this is the real deal~~~ Snake Oil Lives man!!!

But if ya wish true H2O products, try what is suggested to use in irons, ya know those things for clothes~~~ DISTILLED WATER, pure water!!!

Water For Life " Literature on Water for Life"

... Truth that Can Save Your Life Paul C.Bragg NDPh.D. Patricia Bragg NDPh.D ...

In his study, "Relationship of Water to the Risk of Dying, Dr. Sauer ...

www.waterforlife.co.za/lit.html

anyone who is killed in a surfing accident while surfing strong at 90 + years YOUNG~~~ I thinks that would be the dude i would give an ear to concerning H2O

Rok On Galen

Songster

And who’s to care if I grow my hair to the sky

I’ll take a wish and a prayer cross my fingers cause I always get by

Some fast talkin’ jerk for a dollar wiped the smile off my face

I’m drivin’ all night

Just to keep the rat in the race

cinderella

quote:
Originally posted by SafariVista:

quote:
Originally posted by dmiller: And yea -- the only folks I have heard promoting the generator are Dr. Larry Bates, and his son Chuck Bates on their daily radio show Unraveling the New World Order

So... would the letters addressed to the young Bates boy have read:

Master Bates

666 Desota

Somewhere, USA

wink2.gif;)--> I couldn't resist~

Ha!! The *Master* Bates, would be the Dad -- Larry, who (coincidentally) has the word DR. in front of his name. icon_frown.gif:(-->

(But they do put on a good show on the radio.) icon_smile.gif:)-->

Let me amend that statement, if I may. It generally is a good show -- but they will not tolerate talk that is against main-stream christianity (ie -- trinity and that sort of thing) -- but when they stick to politics -- they are usually right on.

Now I'd like to hear their show...

My prior comment was for the young Bates... When addressing a letter to a young boy, we were taught it should be 'Master' and then their name... redface.gif:o-->

We did everything according to proper standards in TWI don'tcha know confused.gif Brings funny things to mind~

Galen,

Apparently there are different colloidal silvers being marketed. Or, different products claiming to be colloidal silver solutions.

Cutting to the chase, the better solutions are made w/ at least .999 pure Ag, spring water or sometimes distilled, 32-36v dc.

My family (ok, wife) swore by it one season when the flu and cold viri were rampant. Not a one of us (and we are many) were touched.