GreaseSpot Cafe

Mrs. W

JeffMedic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cleaning my garage today and found a box from yesteryear, and within it a copy of the Way Magazine, the Sept/Oct 1985 issue, entitled "Rock of Ages Review." On the cover is a close-up of Mrs. Wierwille, looking like a million bucks. Almost exactly 20 years ago.

With Jan's permission:

quote:
Hi everyone. I am sending this in Doug's stead. He is without electricity and phone/computer service due to Hurricane Katrina. JP Wierwille just called me to notify that Mrs. Wierwille passed away last night. JP said that services/visitation would be September 9th with a memorial service on September 10th @ 11am at Miller Funeral Home in St. Mary's, Ohio. He also said his family is putting something together to get on e-mail possibly as early as today. As I get more details, I will let you know. As usual, there is a lot to pray and believe for....will let you know more as I do....jan (mcmullan parker).

quote:
Originally posted by TheHighWay:

CK ... thanks for relaying the info.

Actually this morning when Jan and I chatted she said Doug didn't know yet himself. He's unreachable.

And your welcome sad as it is. icon_frown.gif:(-->

(end of page 4 has a message about Mrs. W for those who may not have just read it)