Movie Pictionary

Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rhino... it's one of the all time greats... he took a stock Japanese 'kung fu' spy movie and wrote an entirely seperate script for it and dubbed it in... none of the dialogue matches their expressions or actions... it was genius...

And YOU guessed it so you post!

(at least that's what I think I remember about it, I saw it at the Drive-In through a haze of smoke if ya know what I mean)

Rhino... it's one of the all time greats... he took a stock Japanese 'kung fu' spy movie and wrote an entirely seperate script for it and dubbed it in... none of the dialogue matches their expressions or actions... it was genius...

And YOU guessed it so you post!

OK, well, I haven't received George's blessing yet, but since you are being lazy ... I'll see what I can do ...

Rats! I'm too late!

No, you're not too late ... "Rats" is exactly right ... that was an incredible guess, rats eat bananas, I wasn't sure anyone would get that. ... your turn Tom :evilshades:

"Rats" didn't get great reviews ...

"poorly made"

"this movie sucked ars"

"this movie was really bad"

"what the f... were they thinking"

LOL ... :dance:

well dooj, I guess I could see why you might think bananas was correct .... LOL

Edited by rhino

Rats! ...did I say "rats"? I meant to say "dangit"!

I don't remember a movie named "Rats!"... I remember one named "Willard"... but... in the meantime...

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808478449/user

of course there was "Rat" and "The Rat" as well, all 3 since 2001. But "Rats" was exactly correct ...

duckling quack whore cracker

dove peace bud Rose

worlds hemispheres intercontinental

OOpS!!! Sorry! I lost track of who posted the clue. I thought I had the go-ahead.

I you want to anwer this one as a bonus to rhino's, I'll be OK with it, Tom.

Dooj, you have to learn when these guys are kidding! (It's close to always, actually.) Of course "Bananas" was correct, probebly due to stream-of-consciousness from my Woody Allen flick.

So your clue IS the "real" one now.

George

WHORE + DOVE + WORLDS= "War of the Worlds"?

George

Yes, "War of the Worlds" is correct.

Tom - I had to find something other that "war' and some of the "Whore" pics probably would have gotten me kicked off GS. Soooo "quack whore" won. (Besides, I thought you'd all get a kick out of that lipstick and heels, and of course that topless outfit with the red "leather" skirt.)

Now George goes. I'm starting to get used to you guys - scary, huh?

Edited by doojable

Because it says so, right on the pic. And check out the outfit on that floozy.

Man am I getting old... didn't even see that...

...and now I can't see the first pic of the new clue... somebody get me a DOCTOR!

let's see.... tart gangster F roast "happy man with many girlfriends"...

Edited by Tom Strange

Yes, "War of the Worlds" is correct.

Tom - I had to find something other that "war' and some of the "Whore" pics probably would have gotten me kicked off GS. Soooo "quack whore" won. (Besides, I thought you'd all get a kick out of that lipstick and heels, and of course that topless outfit with the red "leather" skirt.

Just curious .. if someone were to get a little aroused by the quack whore picture ... would that be wrong? :redface:

ok, maybe bananas was a better guess ... but "Rats" was really correct, so Tom owes us one next time things slow down ...

gangster family

subthompson fam shepherd

edited part ... yeah, kornikova isn't showing up for me either

Edited by rhino