GreaseSpot Cafe

Snow on the gas pumps

GrouchoMarxJr

Just Thinking...Oh, there's no doubt that the guy believed his own bull.....

Kinda reminds me of one of those nut cases that sits in the funny farm thinking he's Napoleon. The part that's so incredible is that he got thousands to go along with him (myself included)...my Gawd, what was I thinking???

I have no problem believing that. He would get hammered at Rome City all the time. And he'd smoke in everyone's face. He was the only one who was allowed to smoke in doors. He couldn't even control himself for a few minutes. I always thought that was a terrible hipocracy. I asked my mother why he was allowed to smoke.

Text book answer "He's the man of God"

Yeah right.

quote:
I asked my mother why he was allowed to smoke.

Text book answer "He's the man of God"

There was a mini-MOG in Minnesota that used that line.

We were at a class, eating together at lunch. After most of us were finished eating, some of the smokers noticed Rev. Wannabe lighting up, so they did as well.

We were roundly reproved for smoking. No ashtrays provided means "no smoking", he said. To forestall the question of why HE was smoking, he told us that he was the man of God teaching the class and should be allowed certain priveleges.