GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Builders

JeffMedic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pooter was David Daye, one of the electricians...along with Code Taylor.

I worked SWB which of course meant RADIO, especially during roa set up, event and clean up. I used to spend 12 hours a day listening to you goof balls on the radio....then I would go home and my dreams would all be in Tom Mausolf's voice!!!

ROR icon_cool.gif

• 2 months later...

Last I heard (about 2 years ago) Buddy Curry was still outside of Atlanta, Georgia and had just "recently" gotten out. The Shaffers live in Martinez/Evans, Georgia and Bob does detailing on cars at the local car lots. Payton Thompson (I've passed on the road) but he ignores "x-ways" and still carries a bumper sticker on his truck. He has at least five kids and still has a beard down past his shoulders. Dana King is in Georgia also and got out of the building business and is driving an 18-wheeler. A bunch met up with buddy (my husband was one of them) in 88 in Georgia until Buddy's company "went under" and then people branched out looking for other work.

• 3 weeks later...

Sogwap51,

Hiya dude. Dana King was one of the WOWs who came to Huntsville, AL back in 1975-76. So if you see him again, give him my email, ok?

gpatter2@bellsouth.net

Tell him I said 'Arkadelphia, ol' buddy!'. He'll know what that means. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Cool to hear that he's out! icon_cool.gif

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

www.gapstudioweb.com

• 3 weeks later...

nah....sogwap51..we still check in occassionally...hey Doulosman...if'n yeeeer still in southern Hoosier land yer only about and hour or so from me...give me a holler some time. I once heard that Hoosiers were hillbilly's from Kentucky who ran out of money before they got to Chicago. You can climb the state tree up there and look south and see the promised land...and in case you didn't know, the state tree is a telephone pole.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Monty and Patty Hobbs sittin on TWI's spiritual probation now.

Can't call em Rev's anymore either.

Can't go to fellowship, nuttin honey. Sitting around waiting for the big cahoonas to welcome them back into the fold. Son married with a baby, daughter married.

Monty, my friend, RUN!

oh spiritual probation and stripped of their reverend status, eh ? i guess monty was screwing every gal that "stood" and patty was providing him the girls

oh yes i can see why they would be on probation and have their ordinations taken away

shame shame

tell them to get on over here to GS so we can brainwash 'em

?

• 4 years later...

Have been in construction all my life

am currently a general cont in nor cal specilizing in coustome milling and sustainalbel foresty practices with our sons in the tridition of ,Quality with heart in the building arts

my time with way builders (the men and women) was a privilidge.

they are the best

John and Lin McClellan 8th corps