GreaseSpot Cafe

goodbye Snuckles, I'll miss ya boy.

satori001

Added by edit:

WARNING: I have been bad. I have had no such dog named Snuckles. The real Snuckles did die, and the point of this thread is Kasem's unintentionally humorous, and somewhat off-color, attempt at a tribute.

Sorry to have misled some of you. I am an animal lover, but can't resist a little laughter at Snuckles' expense. My own dog did "cross over" some years ago, and she was every bit a member of our family, and still missed.

The following is fiction.

--

My dog Snuckles passed away. Kasey Kasem was kind enough to do the dedication. I know Snuckles is listening from way up in Heaven and heard every word.

Moderators, this thread should probably go in the Expired Pet forum, or maybe the Radio Personality forum, but I wanted to share it with everyone who might have loved Snuckles, had they gotten to know him.

Satori, I'm sooo sorry. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Those fur babies crawl into our hearts and lives and it's so hard to lose them. I love the name Snuckles! He's most likely spreading cheer and chasing rabbits across the Rainbow Bridge.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> Guess I've been Sunckled. My computer at work stays on mute because I work in a cube farm and any noise coming from someone's cube other than keyboard clicking is subject to prairie dogging. Heck, we don't even have a radio on in here....

Hehehe, the sound card on my computer died a long time ago, but I remember this story from an Imus in the Morning segment many years ago. I guess there was no love lost between the two radio hosts....

Cracks me up every time I think of that tape! Doesn't make you want to submit a resumé to Kasem, does it? Chill, Kasem -- have a Scooby snack!

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Shaz