GreaseSpot Cafe

Hey Detective...

Catcup

Hey, Linder, since you are the one who is supposed to track things and people down, why don't you go up to the Corps office and find out exactly who or what happened to the $10 check I sent for my transcripts that magically "disappeared" when I specifically asked that those transcripts be sent in a timely manner to my employer?

I also requested a copy to myself that I can use for comparison for what is already in my files, and what you are sending to my employer. Just wanna make sure they are the same, you know. Wouldn't want one set sent to me, to differ from what is sent to my employer, or to differ what I have in my own records. Wouldn't be Kosher, y'know.

Funny, how those darn checks can just up and disappear, now isn't it? Especially when "timely manner" is specifically included in the request, and when the request is from me, especially.

I have to ask what happened to the check I sent to The Way International, and double check my transcripts to make sure you are on the "up and up."

Damn, why is this debbil-possessed, ex-way, ex-Corps, Copout beeyatch so picky, you ask?

Because of Mxrk Wxllxce's advice to me in 1997 when I asked before, to get a recommendation FROM a previous employer, a medical doctor who was still active with TWI.

You see, I had worked for this employer for several years, and she told me I had done "exemplary work" with her patients.

However, AFTER I LEFT TWI I was told by Wxllxce I needed to contact him for anything I needed from anyone with TWI from now on.

So when I contacted him and told him I needed a recommendation from my previous employer, he told me

"I wouldn't ask for anything from her if I were you."

Why?

"Because you probably won't get a good recommendation from her."

Why, who are you to speak for how a medical doctor (whom you don't personally know) would run her own practice, and

What would change, after being told for years that my work was "exemplary?"

"Your character is now in question."

So, you are telling me that she would disparage her OWN character and now LIE about my work with her, that she previously said was "exemplary?"

"Click."

So I get it it.

You don't trust me.

So get this:

I don't trust you.

And proof again, that I can't:

You guys can't keep up with a $10.00 check in your own friggin office, that is supposed to be run with "biblical effeciency and accuracy."

I can only assume you "lost" the damn check on purpose.

And by the way, that's MRS. MxRCIx Nxsslx.

JxN is my husband. I prefer to be directly addressed when I make a request.

Edited by pawtucket

Catcup!

While enroute to TWI Your Check was placed in a mail sack with an envelope addressed to Anton LaVey.

Your Check, in its envelope, was sitting back humming the latest rap tune so it had its spritual trapdoor open.

And of course them Debil Spurts rushed right in.

Now throughly possessed Your Check, with the help of its Debil Spurts, changed the address on the envelope, from TWI and Mr Wallace, to the Tooth Fairy.

The Tooth Fairy, being honest, found all the teeth you shed in your childhood, calculated their worth at 25 cents apiece and came up with $8.00. That has left her with $2.00 extra. As I type she is wracking her brain as to what she can give you to compensate you for that $2.00. As soon as she figures it out you can expect a package with all your baby teeth and whatever else she comes up with.

So you see this is all your fault for

A- not training your check to keep it's spritual trapdoor closed by SITing

and

B- Not having the forsight to believe for 40 teeth so the tooth fairy would not be in this quandry

Edited by templelady

Now now Mo, lets not go making up stories. :angry:

Mo, your revelation is only part right. Catcup's check did get misdirected and sent not to a fictional place or person but an actual entity in Canada. Specifically the Royal Canadian Lottery Commission. I'm sorry to say that Catcup didn't win something petty. She won the full 268 million. And now she owe's me for my 10% finder's fee.

Catcup...

I had the exact same thing happen with my way-bound-employer when I left the group... one day my work was "the best they'd ever seen" and "really made a big difference in the office" and the very next day it was "I'm sorry we won't be needing your services anymore".

And when I asked for the letter of recommendation I had already been promised (pre-departure) I was met with total and utter silence. They wouldn't take my phone calls, and wouldn't respond to my letters.

So much for not causing offense...

But, I've never tried getting my transcripts from HQ... I wonder how many peoples' checks they've "lost" over the years.

THW

Catcup,

I sent for my transcript and got a blank section for academics. I guess they really don't teach the Way Corps anything usefull or that would fit in the category of academics.

My date of birth was also incorrect. So much for paying attention to details.

I don't know how many times I had to submit my date of birth to the Way, but on that piece of paper sent to my college so I could receive credit for my four years of work, it was blank.

English for the Greek Student, not there

Greek (which you could only ace because that was the only grade the professor would except) not there

Physical Training (my word this should have been worth 24 credit hours) NOT THERE

IN-Residence Job assignments , you guest it, NOT THERE>>>

My advise to all others is save your $10 and forget about it. :angry:

Edited by Tumbleweed Kid

Wonder if it miraculously showed up after your post, Catcup?

Maybe sending a check via registered mail and having to have someone sign for it might encourage them to keep better track of it.

Life is in the details, unless you're dealing with someone outside TWI? They musta changed the rules somewhere along the line.....

Well..

Maybe they would actually be embarrassed to provide documentation detailing what the four years of training actually boils down to, academically speaking, anyway..

Catcup, I'm no expert.. but it seems as a provider of secondary "education", they just might be in violation of some federal laws or something by refusing to provide you a nice little transcript..