GreaseSpot Cafe

Todd Hamilton

Nottawayfer

• 1 year later...

Todd and I went to the same high school! I wonder about him. I was there when he marched in on a Way Credit Union meeting. Don't know if he recognized me before they tackled him.

Mark and Avoid. Unbelievable.

• 1 month later...
Todd and I went to the same high school! I wonder about him. I was there when he marched in on a Way Credit Union meeting. Don't know if he recognized me before they tackled him.

Mark and Avoid. Unbelievable.

wait... what happened?

... one year there was an annual Way Credit Union meeting. Just before it began everyone was seated. Todd just showed up out of nowhere with that big smile of his. A few of us, myself included, waved "Hey Todd." He smiled but kept moving. He began handing out fliers.

He was immediately grabbed by some Cabinet overseers. As they physically pulled him away he began to yell something about "Your leadership is ... ." He had parked in the Directors parking and Safety was there to kick him out. He mentioned some relatives of those in CFF and those in TWI.

I didn't see the flyer and he didn't get his message out. I still wonder what he had to say.

The fox spoke at lunch the next day and basically tried to humiliate or discredit Todd by saying he said he "wanted nothing to do with the way" and was sent a letter prior to the credit union meeting not to come. She announced he was M&A.

I had a friend on Staff who is Corps who said that they were told Todd had deeply rooted problems. You know where that came from, don't you? Anytime anyone questions top leaders about practices in TWI, they are considered problematic or possessed and are usually kicked out and spoken badly of once they are gone. I saw this happen with P*ul and F*rn All*n. I heard from this person that Todd had met with H*arv* Pl*t*g. Todd probably asked some real questions and wanted honest answers which top leadership won't address because it requires pulling the skeletons out of the closet.

I hope Todd is doing well. He was one of the good guys.

I had a friend on Staff who is Corps who said that they were told Todd had deeply rooted problems. You know where that came from, don't you? Anytime anyone questions top leaders about practices in TWI, they are considered problematic or possessed and are usually kicked out and spoken badly of once they are gone. I saw this happen with P*ul and F*rn All*n. I heard from this person that Todd had met with H*arv* Pl*t*g. Todd probably asked some real questions and wanted honest answers which top leadership won't address because it requires pulling the skeletons out of the closet.

I hope Todd is doing well. He was one of the good guys.

I've heard a few different rumors about Todd circulating at the gulag. Most people who knew him speak highly of him. Most people who knew him and hear he's been M&Ad scratch their heads. I know I'm not alone when I say I want to know what really happened.

Mr. B - I want to know his side of the story, too! I knew Todd well - he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Had a heart of gold.

Can't imagine any "deep seated problems" in him.

Get him on here, B!!

Mr. B - I want to know his side of the story, too! I knew Todd well - he was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Had a heart of gold.

Can't imagine any "deep seated problems" in him.

Get him on here, B!!

Calm down. ;)

For all we know he already is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...