GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Digitalis

Belle

Thanks Belle ......... I really appreciate the Happy Birthday.

Everyone of you are so wonderful. I had a great time tonight in the chatroom ......... Shell and I about wore the room out ...... in fact we closed it down real late ..... tonight.

Hubby is taking me out of our cabin and into the city in the morning ...... to spend a weekend in a hotel suite and go shopping, dinner and to see Harry Potter and whatever else I want to do. He is really good to me.

As I sat in bed chatting in the chatroom he delivered me gifts every so often including cash $$$ which SHELL tried to collect on for pysche fees but I was able to retain the funds for shopping purely for myself. Not to mention all the candies and fruits and cards and of course since we live in a cabin on our property in Alaska .... really great socks. Great husband.

Its been great so far ......... the weekend is still to come see you all when I get back.

Thanks everyone.

Digi

One more thing I found when I went into the kitchen, on the table was a Bottle of Stoli's Vodka. I am Polish and its well known that Polish people enjoy their vodka, only its been years since I have had a drink because of meds. Hubby talked to doc he said one or two drinks wouldn't hurt me once in a great while.

So .......

Whoo hooo .................

SrewDriver here I come ........ for the first time in over 5 years. Hmmm hotel suite and alcohol, Hubby must be trying to make me feel young again .............

40 is starting to be fun.

Digi

Edited by Digitalis

Hubby is taking me out of our cabin and into the city in the morning ...... to spend a weekend in a hotel suite and go shopping, dinner and to see Harry Potter and whatever else I want to do. He is really good to me.

Great husband.

He always has been hasn't he...even to me that one time years ago when I woke him up as he was watching out for you.

Hope your weekend is as wonderful as your birthday. my firend.

The Weekend was great ............ Went shopping and out to eat .......... had a great Crab Louis.

Truly was the best birthday I've had since I can remember ....... I should turn 40 more often.

Lifted darling ......... you can call anytime day or night ......... even if hubby is standing gaurd over me LOL.

its good to hear from you doll. .......... Have to email our new number to you or you will have to email us yours .......... I lost everything in my computer crash back in 2002 (?) I think it was.

Thanks again ladies and gents .......... it was a great Birthday and stretched out from the 1st until the 4th, it was one minute after midnight when I began posting ........ so I guess its over now but it sure was fun.

love ya

Digi