GreaseSpot Cafe

Christmas Wishes

pawtucket

Right now? For Vixen to behave on the plane. :P

Gee, Paw, I haven't really thought about it. I'm going to get to go home and to see my whole family and, to me, that's the best part. I'm more excited about that than anything else.

I also think I did really good on my presents this year and can't wait for everyone to open the things I got them. I didn't spend a lot of money, but I did pay attention throughout the year and think I got them thoughtful, heart-felt gifts that they will really enjoy. I know Daddy is going to LOVE his picture and I figure they'll all think the 365-Jars are kinda kooky, but, I'm hoping throughout the year they'll come to appreciate them and look forward to pulling one out each day no knowing if it's gonna be a quote, trivia or personal memory.

What are yours?

That my exfiance, 15th Corp-get counseling with someone smarter than himself to help him through a very difficult time in life. To see the green pastures as he once saw. To take hold of life again and himself and finish it, happy in his heart.

safe, warm, loving holiday to my family and this family.

My wish would be for my exfiance (15th C) to be able to see green pastures like he once saw. To be able to complete this life with a happy heart and to compete something he once started. To find someone smarter than he who can reach into him and help him see what he is doing is throwing something very precious away.

For all of my family and my family here to remember a love so profound to us all, to remember the good that we can bring to others and remember life we give to others is never wasted.

I think in the back of my mind I have been waiting for him, but after 4yrs. Im finaly am thru the discontent. So I asked God and Santa to bring me a good man that I can give to again. I have no chimney so he will have to walk into path:)

For my neice who is in Marine Boot Camp to have a Merry Christmas.

Edited by likeaneagle

I need a new steering wheel for my tractor. It's a Ford 8N and will accept any N series, NAA, or Ford 600 or 800 splined steering wheel.

c3_2.JPG

Otherwise, I'd like a 1971 Dodge Challenger with a 440 hemi (425 bhp) and a 4spd stick.

dodge-challenger-1971a.jpg

Edited by Ron G.

My wishes are that my son stay safe in the military.

My daughter to continue on with University.

My other son to get over his writing block in Language Arts.

For me and my husband to have a great night to open a bottle of Kristal without any of the kids around.

Digi

Edited by Digitalis

George! You have to have more. There's people that need your inner Santa out there!

I don't know what you're going through, but let me say this - long ago on this board I saw a photo of you, seems like, could swear I did. Reading your post I saw that guy laughing his head off with his arm around two people, one on each side. Nope, not a "vision", I have really bad eyesight as it is. But that's how I see you. Your friendship and heart wrapped around others. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, my friend. I wish you the merriest of Christmases and Next Year's.

Paw, I'm tickled to pieces for you!! I just know this will probably rank in the Top 10 Christmases list for you. :) That's just awesome!!

I hope everyone had a super Christmas. George, you're welcome to join my family at Christmas....heck, you can join us anytime! ;)

I need a new steering wheel for my tractor. It's a Ford 8N and will accept any N series, NAA, or Ford 600 or 800 splined steering wheel.

Ron we have a place here that can get you a new steering wheel . They are involved in ford tractor pulls and restoration. they have aftermarket wheels which are cheaper but they said they thought they had some originals also around. I'll IM you the info.