GreaseSpot Cafe

Misquets (SP)

sogwap51

quote:
Originally posted by sogwap51:

my husband is looking for the Misquets..know I spelled that wrong...last he knew they were in Washington.

Do you mean the: Mosqueda's?

I copied this from a older thread.

"According to the Cortright page, they are in Round Rock TX. E-mail lonestar1@mac.com"

"do they still burn books?

We were booted [meaning that the Mosqueda's booted us] for refusing to burn two books. One by John Lynn and another by Chris Geer."

However now that I think about it, they also did not like stuff we had that was written by Cummins as well. They used another man, to search through our bed room closet, while we were on a trip. The other guy, then reported to Mosqueda what he found there and we were confronted.

Galen

ET1 SS - USN Retired,

Knight of the Rose Croix,

Knight of the order of St Andrew,

Pilgrim of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the mystic shrine.

Bless you

GALEN,

You did a terrible disservice by cutting and pasting only part of that thread. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sogwappie,

The Mosqueda's are out and since the day they left twi have opened their hearts to each and every ex-way person that wants to talk to them and clear the air. They have made it clear that they made mistakes and handled situations wrong, anyone out there reading this that wants an answer, or to discuss past grievances -- contact them and work your situations out.

I spoke to them once or twice after they left twi just to touch base and wish them well...at that time they were involved in trying to help people emotionally, physically and financially that were trying to exit twi.

RADAR

So radar how to do you get in touch with them? I have a rather hard time believing that they have changed that much. Too be honest I think the hurt might still be there that I don't know if I could contact them. And its been 17 years now with my encounters with them and I'm still hurting.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Vickles,

I haven't been in touch with them in a couple of years, you can try that email address above or contact cffm.org and see if John Shroyer or Wayne Clapp might be able to help you.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I was in for almost 28 years and have now been out for 3. One thing that I has been vividly illustrated to me at Waydale and now Greasespot is that one person's twi leader that walked on water, was another person's devil incarnate. There are a couple of people that are constantly lauded to the heavens but my personal experiences with them left me cold -- or hurt. I am sure that some of my favorite twi top dogs trampled the hearts of many a folk, but to me....they were loving and compassionate.

Over the past three years I have attempted to make amends and ask forgiveness and seek forgiveness from many of my ex-Way friends/acquaintances...but some people...even those that hurt me deeply, I just DONT CARE enough about to go back and set the record straight.

Each of us has to do what we have to do to get thru a day...and this life.

Good luck on your journey.

Radar

Radar O'Reilly:

GALEN,

"You did a terrible disservice by cutting and pasting only part of that thread. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Okay, here is the thread in it's entirety:

"anyone know? thank you."

"got dirty, made soap, got clean..."

"Hi nandon,

I have moved this to the "Friend Tracker" forum.

This is something that probably should not be posted on a public forum. The Mosqueda's might not want that information available for all to see."

"If you have your email posted on your profile, I'm sure someone will be happy to send it there."

"Mosqueda's

According to the Cortright page, they are in Round Rock TX. E-mail lonestar1@mac.com"

"do they still burn books?"

"We were booted for refusing to burn two books. One by John Lynn and another by Chris Geer."

There it is. I have again reviewed what I posted the first time from the previous thread and frm this time posting the entire thread. I do not beleive that I did any dis-service.

What I left out was the original question of someone asking where they were. You see a 'dis-service; within that? Wow. You truly must have good vision.

I fail to see it.

No insult meant to you, nor to them, but rather simply quoting what I had said previously. If the image within a mirror is insulting, then I am sorry. However it is still the image.

Did you feel that something was said in error?

Was it somehow a mistake?

By me omiting the original question of:

"anyone know? thank you."

"got dirty, made soap, got clean..."

"Hi nandon,

I have moved this to the "Friend Tracker" forum.

This is something that probably should not be posted on a public forum. The Mosqueda's might not want that information available for all to see."

I do not see that a dis-service was done.

"Sogwappie,

The Mosqueda's are out and since the day they left twi have opened their hearts to each and every ex-way person that wants to talk to them and clear the air. They have made it clear that they made mistakes and handled situations wrong, anyone out there reading this that wants an answer, or to discuss past grievances -- contact them and work your situations out."

"I spoke to them once or twice after they left twi just to touch base and wish them well...at that time they were involved in trying to help people emotionally, physically and financially that were trying to exit twi."

Good.

I had not heard such a story.

I have friends still in Washington, the Strayhorns, I am in communication with them. They had not heard of such an update concerning the Mosqueda's.

Since the local believers had not heard of such a thing, thus I had not heard of such a thing.

I will relay this onto the Strayhorns, as I am sure they will be comforted. Being that they still live locally, and they still fellowship with ex-twi believers there.

I am saddened that you thought I was performing a dis-service. Again I do not see it, however, I do apologize, for the stumbling block. The latest that I or the local beleivers had heard the Mosqueda's were still corpse-nazi. I am glad that they removed themselves from that situation, and I pray that they are doing better now. I do apologize for not having heard the update, as the locals might.

Galen

ET1 SS - USN Retired,

Knight of the Rose Croix,

Knight of the order of St Andrew,

Pilgrim of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the mystic shrine.

Bless you

• 2 months later...

We were in Skip's twig when he lived in La Habra, Ca. We had a great time with them and Tom and Vicky? can't remember their last name, but we sure do love em. Tom was so funny he could keep me laughing all night and Vicky and Nancy and I had a great time. I wish it could have lasted forever. Doug Seed was our area leader back then and we really had some good fun and lots of love w/o all the legalism. Oh for those days to be back again.

Dovey....proud owner of two low riders...Dovey's Doxies...... Dovey

• 3 years later...

The mosqueda family got out shortly after the allegations were made known, which they in turn thankfully influenced my parents to leave.. The Mosqueda and our family have been close since corps days (them being f10 and us f11), they no longer live in round rock, but before I'm able to give out updated information, I'll have to ask their permission.

If you wish to contact by email however, the original addy is still valid.

• 2 weeks later...