GreaseSpot Cafe

Here's a picture for you

tonto

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Gawd,

Why don't they just get honest and change the name of the auditorium (yet again) to "Das Spankenhaus" and just let it all out?

Am I the only one who finds this all to be just incredibly funny? All the years of slavish devotion to the Hallowed Ground of TWI Hdqtrs. and, when we finally find out what's REALLY been going on there, it turns out to be just a few overheated studs and some frustrated dykes?

The irony is simply too rich.

Laughing myself stupid...

I found this old picture and thought some of you might find it interesting...

3Amigos.jpg

It looks like a bar, with the bottles in the background ... but is that a chain, maybe around a mirror in the back by the bartender? Can you zoom in for me a little Tonto? It's to the upper left of Donna's head, as well as between r&R, so I'm thinking it's part of a theme. What kind of bar would that be? ... :unsure:

Rhino,

The "chain" is merely a defect in the picture...it probably became funkified by poor storage. It's actually a cropped shot. I scanned and sent the whole picture, front and back, to Greasytech, who plans to do something with it for the cafe.

And George, "Das Spankenhaus"! :biglaugh: You made my morning, thanks!!!

The "chain" is merely a defect in the picture...

And George, "Das Spankenhaus"! :biglaugh: You made my morning, thanks!!!

OK, thanks ... the Spankenhous comment was what made me laugh and go back to look at the pic ... so maybe I was reading into it a little :lol: The one by Donna looks like a defect, the other "chain" is something real I'd think, the way it fits in between the foreground things ... with a little photshop work it could certainly be made into an S&M bar :evilshades: