GreaseSpot Cafe

Brad Jen and Angelina

Dot Matrix

Okay

I admit it.

I am hooked on the how could you hurt Jennifer Aniston and run off with the blood in a vile, Billy Bob Thorton banging, Angelina? Now granted she is sexy with her big lips and seductive eyes, but Jennifer seems pretty wonderful and by all accounts sweet.

Jennifer_Aniston12.jpg

Now men would you throw it away for Angelina?

I get it that Brad and she like to run around the world saving people and that is a great thing in common and a "good heart" thing to do...

I am hooked to the whys and where fors....

Edited by Dot Matrix

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... I don't know about "far better"... but that's just me... :)

Ya know... is it because Jen was really wronged so bad? or is it because her publicist's do/did an excellent job of portraying her that way?

She certainly isn't acting like the "wronged" woman... Brad ain't the only one 'out and about'...

I never thought Heather was hot, Gina Lola Bridgeta (Spelling) is a hotty

But back to gossiping about the stars, don't you think Angelina is a bit weird? I mean DNA blood viles as jewlery? She seems dark where Jen seems light and I dunno healthier.

OnionEater,

Neither Jen nor Angelina hold a candle to any of the above...

imho and ymmv

I could go with you on that Mark... in their day... sadly... not nowadays...

I never thought Heather was hot, Gina Lola Bridgeta (Spelling) is a hotty

But back to gossiping about the stars, don't you think Angelina is a bit weird? I mean DNA blood viles as jewlery? She seems dark where Jen seems light and I dunno healthier.

hey... different strokes for different folks! ...it may not be your cup o' tea though...

any publicity is good publicity...

Clearly no one is reading what Angelina is doing in this decade...Goodwill ambassador, etc. She is doing her part to promote awareness and effect change...I think she's great.

And no one really knows what goes on in marriages...I'm glad Brad and Jen (for the most part) have kept their traps shut. But I do like the thought of hollywood marriages lasting longer than a car battery.

Dot, I hear clothes that were once considered size 14 are now called size 8. That is why there are so many size 0 and size 2 on the rack.

I know even writing this I laugh 'cause I don't know this people nor the inner workings of their relationship.

But for whatever reason, I am hooked by the speculation of this. Maybe because I watched Friends for 9 years and alwyas liked Pitt. For whatever reason, this subject matter interests me. (Ben and Jen bored me and I did not care, nor did Jessica and Nick -- must be cause I watched Friends -- these three have me hooked )

Interesting about the size thing....

I think that they both look a little skinny.

Not to say that I would ever leave my wonderful loving wife, Bonnie.

I don't really see why some many folks just keep changing spouses. Isn't it a sign of poor character?

I suppose that if I were to have known either of these ladies, that I could possibly find either of them attractive. but such attractiveness would be in their smile, their eyes, personality and character; more so than in their physical attributes.

:)

But that is just me.

You know what they say about sailors, if you don't find a female attractive under the sheets then you just ain't been underwater long enough.

I doubt it as I am not pregnant, nor has the hubs ran off with a big lipped broad.

I am genuinely concerned about Jen. She seems like a nice person being discussed everywhere, even here by me, when the poor woman's husband ran off on her. She has to "hold up" in the public eye when she should be able to nurse her wounds.

I feel for her.

She has the likable quality like Meg Ryan, it is easy for me to be in her corner, because she she is easy to like and want good things for her. I like Oprah too -- I know you don't but I hate it when people pick at her as well.

Edited by Dot Matrix