GreaseSpot Cafe

Brad Jen and Angelina

Dot Matrix

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex

As long as you do not mind speculation -- here we go.

Pitt didn't like Jen's smoking so he got the big house in California. She could smoke at one end and it didn't bother him. Soon she was smoking on the other side and falling asleep. They drifted apart.

Meanwhile, Angelina broke her vile of Thorton blood and needed some more jewlery. Pitt, a little lonely as Jen kept sleeping with her ciggarettes, goes to work on a movie with Angelina. The only way Angelina could get a new necklace (with human man blood) was to seduce Pitt. IT was successful, only he feel for her and dropped Jen.

Jen didn't notice at first because of all the smoking, she didn't notice he was missing until she called his name for a week through the cig fog and he did not answer.

Then, a friend dropped of a People Magazine with the whole Pitt/Jolie story And it broke Jen's heart.

Actor Brad Pitt hated his wife's chain-smoking, wanted to party more and spoke of Angelina Jolie as a "goddess", it was claimed in the US today.

The Hollywood star has apparently moved on since his split with Jennifer Aniston, according to the latest revelations from an American model.

April Florio, who claims to have spent three days with Pitt in Greece, told US Weekly the Troy star had tried to kiss her but she "shied away".

"He was attracted to me," the 22-year-old told the magazine. "We drank wine and chatted."

Below is the image in its original context on the page: www.smh.com.au/.../ 2005/02/17/1108500184115.html

Mark,

But of course Goldie. I remember how she danced in that bikini on Laugh in. Ummm.. but lookie at Rita as Gilda in the 1946 movie...

sudo

I dare not contest with the meister of Greasespot Nostalgia...(I am not WORTHY)

Having said that, the point is that there are some women who have a classic beauty that transcends time. Rita had that kind of beauty. Neither of those two wannabees that Dot initially discussed would ever be able to hold a candle to her.

As to the rest of them I pictured, they are all classics in their own way...but, as always, it's imho and, of course, ymmv

Tom

Here is the thing about being a FAN. I do care that I think Jen is hurt. But even if they are all happy as a fan of Brad and Jen, I kinda still want them together.

Like Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher. When he ran off with Liz Taylor the whole sountry got upset.

It is that kind of fan stupidity that has me all wrapped up in this like a "rag" junky or something. There is no reason for it, it is none of my business and yet not only do I pay attention as if I KNOW them, we (the girls at work and I) always talk about them as if our opinion matters

Go figure, I have the fan desease.

Mark,

Its all your fault I want you to know. YOU'RE the one who posted Rita's pic and I've been thinking about her ever since. Did you say you hadn't seen her in Gilda? You see that pic I posted of her? Here's a snippet of what was being sung as she danced on stage. Click HERE! Yeah, I usually post this stuff down on the Nostalgia thread but YOU brought it up. You made me do it. I couldn't help myself and besides... this thread about Brad and his actress girlfriends? I agree with you.. neither girlfriend has a tenth of the allure of Rita Hayworth at her prime. That's my opinion and I ain't changing it!

sudo (probably born 30 years too late)

dot thanks for the speculation. i didn't know any of this

i hope angelina doesn't start smoking

i'm so uninvolved and unemotional about this breakup

i've also read things that make jen look like a real jerk

but like i said, i have no idea what is true

so what else do you know ? ;)

love ya

Cool:

Brad Pitt is to handsome what Bill Gates is to computers!

Jennifer Anniston is a MAC, cute as can be, and to me the first one with all the style etc.

Angelina is then Microsoft Word coming out with their whole windows '95 after Mac had the stuff way ealier.

Got it?