GreaseSpot Cafe

Vote for which chat program GreaseSpot should use

GT

Choose GreaseSpot's chat program  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which chat program should GreaseSpot use?

• Live Chat
    • FlashChat

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO!!! Quck! Close the Poll - Live Chat is ahead again!

:jump:

GreasyHacker, you're not helping us Live Chatters by enabling the Flash Chatters. :nono5: Do we need to have BOWTWI send some St. Paulie girls to you? :wink2:

Jardinero, I rolled up my sleeves and pulled out Grandma's recipe box. I've put together a few days worth of menus for our very beloved ex10. Baked some homade from scratch oatmeal ~ raisin cookies, fluffy biscuits & gravy, homemade maple syrup and prime rib ready to send ex10. Think that will help our case any?

ex10, the goodies are going to be delivered by one of the cabana boys from the most exclusive beach resort here in Florida. He says he'll massage your feet and fan you while you relax and enjoy the goodies and the scenery. ;)

Now, can we talk about that vote? :biglaugh:

Hey David !!! I tried that, didn't work. I did finally figure out how to get there, but no one was there, so now I am back here. I might not even be using the right password. I thought I was allowed here without a password. I can't even remember what my password is for ths place. I quit drinking awhile back and sometimes I wonder if it hasn't had a reverse effect on my memory. Perhaps its altshawksmers setting in, maybe I should try some pear juice to help?

Hey there LittleHawk -- hmmmm. If you're logged into GSC, there should be a *button* at the top of the page that says Live Chat. Whenever I have clicked on that, I've never been asked for a password, since I was already logged into GSC.

But --- if I am here (without logging in), I always get asked for user name, and password both.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bow and Hawk:

I don't know why this is, and it may not be this way for others, but I can't get into Live Chat unless I'm logged in here first. If I'm not and try to click on Live Chat, it asks for my user name password (which is exactly the same as the ones here) and it rejects me.

So, try logging on here and then going to Live Chat. Hope that works for you!

Love,

J.

Well, something's funny, that's all I can say. I just now tried to get into Live Chat again. I have been logged in each time I've tried, but now this time I got in! Of course, nobody else was there, but I was in!

Then I logged out of there to come back here and report that I got in using my GS password and I had to log in AGAIN in order to post here. I don't mind, but that never happened before. Oh well, time to tuck the princess in bed anyways. :spy: