GreaseSpot Cafe

The Persecution of VPW

ckmkeon

Aw darnit all anyway, something tells me that ckmkeon had put me on *ignore* long before this :)

Not suprising of a vpw fan club member, ck behaves like an a$$ but it is everybody else that are bitter.... :rolleyes:

I am tired of stupid comments.

I suppose that this means that you will need to stop posting?? :D

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw darnit all anyway, something tells me that ckmkeon had put me on *ignore* long before this :)

Not suprising of a vpw fan club member, ck behaves like an a$$ but it is everybody else that are bitter.... :rolleyes:

(just quoting this so as to bypass ckmkeon's ignore!) :biglaugh:

Hey CK,

You are aware that there are some folks in this world who still admire Adolf Hitler (Yes Virginia, there actually are! :blink: ), and dismiss as lies and bitterness those who complain about Hitler's Final Solution. Ie., the Holocaust. ..... (You DO know that the Holocaust *actually* happened, ........ don't you? :unsure: )

Tell me something. Is what they say true? About the folks who speak out against the Holocaust being untrue and bitter, that is. Aren't they just speaking ill of the dead (Hitler, that is)? ...

..... Can't they just ........ forgive??

Now while its true that Wierwille didn't cook and gas 6 million Jews (alto' he was sympathetic to Hitler's views, and stated flat out that the U.S. fought on the wrong side in WWII; folks here have documented that fact), it has been testified and documented many times over of his abuses and manipulation. Sorry chief, just can't get away from that, either by blind denial ("His accusers are *lying*!!"), or by manipulative whitewashing ("can't we just stop being bitter and just forgive??")

So the comparison is valid. In many respects.

Besides, if all the on and on and on postings against VPW/LCM really bother you, and you want to go "Enough already!!", ... well, nobody's making you read them now, are we? Don't like the seemingly endless tirade against VPW and Co.? ... There's the door pal, and don't let it hit you in the a** on the way out.

'Cause we ain't going anywhere. :nono5:

CK you're being foolish.

Taking a break may do you some good.

Is the weather nice where you are now? Go for a walk, a run, or to get some ice-cream w/ a friend or neighbor.

Take some time and appreciate the beauty that's around you.

How about a visit to the Library... strike up a conversation with a total stranger... Listen to their ‘story‘, there are so many interesting people in the world...

How about some Spring Cleaning... take some extras to your local shelter for battered women & children... They are feeling lost, helpless and confused… you could make a difference.

There are so many people out there in the world that could benefit from what you have to give!

Peace out dude ~ :)

Hey there CK.

I'm thinking you should listen to some (or all) of those teachings you have of docvic.

If you listened close, you wouldn't make statements like ---

While the spirits of error and the spirit of sickness might be close they are still 2 different spirits, They will show how bad they really are. The spirit of error speaks error in teaching, but as some have said VPW teachings could not have been all bad. He was sick and with cancer so he had a spirit os sickness, but he did not have the spirit of error so his teaching would not be effected.

Thank God for VPW,

CK

Ya can't be PARTIALLY pozzezzed -- docvic (praise-be-to-his-name) :realmad: said that himself.

When are you going to listen to your *teacher*?

Shucks -- I'm no fan of the book of James, but it says there ---

Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs?

so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

And while I'm at it -- Jesus (remember Him?? The guy that docvic says is *absent*) said ---

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;

or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.

Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Docvic did a good job of *serving himself*.

I'll leave the conclusion to be drawn -- up to you. ;)

Wow, rascal. You're being ignored? Well...then maybe you can have a nice conversation without being interrupted...or lied about! :D

Cool do you have anything to add that can be good/bad info about Dr.Wierwille. Since we are talking about Dr.Wierwille. Has he really fallen from his pedestal (Dear Craig) or did he just die. When people believe in the PFAL Class, or anything else he teaches he is right back on the pedestal. Have the scales really come off or when you came here you put them on??. Then putting VPW and LCM in the line of not right. Since Yoda is not speaking anymore, I will give you a Star Wars way of saying this.

You said you were afraid of LCM,

Fear can lead to anger, anger can lead to hate, and hate can lead to the dark side. Since in you post( Dear Craig) you said" I was afraid of you (LCM) and you said you had anger toward him (LCM) did you hate him?? Now I mean at the time you had anger and fear not now. During the time you had fear and anger toward him did you also feel this way toward VPW?? So anyway I will continue ending with my saying.

Thank God for VPW,

CK

Rascal I have taken you off the ignore list for one second Did you or did you not forgive me in the chat room

Thank God for VPW,

CK

AHAA!!! You peeked :P !

CK, I accepted your apology in chat, having NO idea what you had done. You had said that it was a mix up...a mistake...ok ....cool. It wasn`t untill last night that I found out that you had deliberatly lied ... completely fabricating things I and another poster were supposed to have said about a third.

The fact that I accepted your apology, in no way mitigates the fact that you lied...I can only surmise in an attempt to stir up trouble.

Knowing this...that I had always treated you with respect and decency.....

Sorry fellow, this kind of damages your credibility in my book.

In addition, Your persistance in posting a tag line that I find deeply offensive for reasons previously explained, removes any respect I might have had for you as a Christian or a brother.

Edited by rascal

Exsie, your sp is fine, and sometimes it seems so, doesn't it?

I know there are emotions that run deep and hot here, but sometimes I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a field full of stampeding buffalo that are charging at each other instead of just slowing down and listening and reading between the lines a bit--in a good way. Not a very good analogy, but I'm tired and it's all I've got right now.

As one of the people who has the most to be pi$$ed off about concerning twi, you never jump in while others are piling onto someone with an unpopular opinion. It's one of the things I love about you.

And you generally have the good sense not to argue with a rock--another thing that makes you the you we love.

'night :yawn1: